Ta, Home Buyer in Florida

in this market i want to set my price for my home are you willing to work with me 3/2/2 SFH if so,then reply

Asked by Ta, Florida Mon Jul 26, 2010

Answers

6
no two transaction a same. Success is not accidental We will agree to work together only after careful consideration of your need and expectation
sure call me 561-305-5160
Hello Ta,

I would be happy to discuss your current situation and what you hope to achieve with the sale of your home.

Please feel free to contact me!

Ana Huffer
United Realty Group
(305) 951-7201
AnaHuffer@att.net
Ta,

This is the type market that agents and sellers need to be vigilant of what the current market activity dictates when determining a sale price. It will do you no good to find an agent that will list the property based on your desires without current and accurate information that backs up this amount.

Many deals are falling apart because they do not appraise for the contract price. For sellers to be successful the property must be priced at a level that is an accurate reflection of the current local market activity for similar home.

Do yourself a favor and identify a skilled real estate professional to support your initiative and pay close attention to their advice........

Coconut Creek
You can set your price and you need to set it based on where it will appraise.
The selling price has nothing to do with what you paid for it OR what you owe on it.
Please look at your agents market report and the two of you work out a plan.

Debbie Albert, PA
Coldwell Banker Residential
Web Reference: http://www.ronanddebbie.net
Call me at 954-415-5595 to discuss.
Jon Klein
Coldwell Banker
http://www.jonklein.com