Home Selling in Lake Jackson>Question Details

Wderbonne2gm…, Home Seller in Corpus Christi, TX

in real estate a suit for possession proceding is most often taken by what

Asked by Wderbonne2gmail.com, Corpus Christi, TX Mon Apr 12, 2010

Help the community by answering this question:


Sorry....don't understand the question.

Is the seller still in the home and won't leave?
Best to settle this before closing.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Apr 13, 2010
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
You may wish to re-phrase your question and be a little more specific, it appears your question was cut off--A suit for possession is filed by the actual landlord/owner and is an actual eviction--it occurs when there is a breach of the lease agreement--you may wish to consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate for more information--I hope this helps you.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 12, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer