Home Selling in Louisville>Question Details

Kelly Fant, Home Owner in Louisville, KY

in a chapter 13 want to sell my home to pay off debt, will it be hard to rent a home or apartment if sell goes through.

Asked by Kelly Fant, Louisville, KY Wed Feb 27, 2013

Answers

4
Hi Kelly,
It has been my experience if you are upfront with your situation and have a good deposit you will be able to find a place. I have rentals on my web site HomeFindersLouisvilleKY.com feel free to look around and email or call us we would be happy to serve you.
Unfortunately a significant number of new entries into the rental market have been forced there by bk or foreclosure. You may not get the exact place you wanted, but you will find a place. Institutional investors (those where the property typically has 100+ units), will have regimented guidelines which may exclude you, but the market is full of smaller investors, some of whom will have more flexibility. A lot will also depend on the amount you want to spend per month. I have investor friends and clients - if you run into a problem I'll be pleased to try to help. Check out my blog, listed below.

Best of luck - this too will pass.
Meeting with you would allow me to fully understand your situation entirely. Call me. Kathy Ludwig (502) 558-4418
Kelly
I would like to schedule a call with you. Call me at 599-1700 or email me at gtaylor@iglou.com