Cheeks247, Home Seller in 11225

im looking for a real estate agent or company to help me on selling a 2 family home in crown heights ,brooklyn new york...my name rodney leathers

Asked by Cheeks247, 11225 Sun Aug 22, 2010

Answers

15
Hi my name is Victor Gazal
I am an independant Broker who has sold property in your area
I also happen to be moving to Crown Heights and know the area very well and understand the market trend thats happening in these great Brooklyn neighborhoods.i f we can meet I can discuss the properties that I have sold and can demonstrate plenty of buyers who will be able to move fast.
Please give me a call just to give a listen so you can decide for yourself .

Thank you
Victor Gazal Broker.

contact info: 917 325 2505
victorgazal@gmail.com
Hello, I am a top sales producer for several years now and I have also sold properties in Crown Heights. Simply visit my website to read my profile and see the homes I have sold in this market.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.
Web Reference: http://www.RhondaHolt.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 2, 2010
Rodney,

We would like to speak with you about your property, and can offer you a free home evalution. Please feel free to give us a call at the mobile numbers below.

David Rogoff and Bonnie Chernin
Real Estate Sales Associates
Fillmore Real Estate - Branch 19
2926 Avenue J
Brooklyn, NY 11210
917-593-4068 - David mobile
646-318-5031 - Bonnie mobile
e-mail: davidrogoff@Fillmore.com
Rodney,

We recently have sold a few properties in Crown Heights. On Sterling Place and near Montgomery Street. We would be happy to assist you as well with the sale of your home. Feel free to contact me at 917-334-8990. I and my partner would be happy to stop by to do a free market analysis to evaluate your home's value as well as to discuss further the sale of your home.
Answered by: Michael J. Dvorkin, Brooklyn, NY on A moment ago - [x] delete

Michael Dvorkin
917-334-8990
Mjdvorkin@gmail.com
Please search and research the Homes in your area at http://www.HomeInBrooklyn.com
Hello Rodney,

I hope all is well. I am an experienced and licensed real esate agent servicing all of Brooklyn, I am fair, passionate and would love to discuss your property. Please call me at 646-342-7475. My reputation is impecible.

Warmly,

Joseph Tammaro
Hello, My name is Moses,
I'm working under big real-estate office with over 35 years of experience,
our specialize are on Queens & Brooklyn - Bushwick / Bedstuy / Crown Hights and Clinton Hill areas,
I can assure you that your property will be fully recognized on the market in no time!
We already marketing our properties on Crown Hights wich is not going to be a problem to put your property on the first priority only to make sure you sell your house fast as possible for the best price.

You can contact me any time on 347-867-6796

Moses.
Web Reference: http://www.Massada.com
My name is Charles D'Alessandro I am an associate real estate broker with Fillmore Real Estate practicing for over 20 years. I would appreciate an opportunity to interview for the position of being your Realtor. I also offer a free market price analysis without obligation. If you are interested contact me anytime. Below is some more information about me and my company.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Rodney:

I would like to find out more about your property. What street are you on? Are there any tenants in the house? Have you made any updates to your home? How many bedrooms are in each apartment?

Please contact me when you receive this email, I can help you. I have sold hundreds of homes just like yours since 1993!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
Email: MitchellSFeldman@aol.com
John J. Young
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Coldwell Banker Reliable
C 917-613-2802
E john.young@coldwellbanker.com
W johnjyoung.com
Just finished a nearby sale in the Crown Hts area. Please give me a call or shoot me an email & will be happy to assist you.

Jack Menashe
917.797.0215
SHER Estates
I'll be happy to help. I have worked in this area for 18 years and know the demographics and market trends extremely well.

Wendy, REALTOR
Tel 718-345-4545
Call or txt me @ 9173784759 I will be more then happy to help you
Call me 9174398909 I would be more than happy to help you.
I will be happy to provide you with names of good reputable realtos.