Ana, Home Buyer in 02359

im going to take a real estate course 24 hrs next weekend,is it hard to pass the exam? will this course really prepare me? thank you in advance.

Asked by Ana, 02359 Sun May 8, 2011

Answers

11
Ana, the course will prepare you for the exam. But, as others have said, it is a good idea to study once you have finished the course, as there is a lot of information crammed into that 24 hours. Quiz yourself, take practice tests, and also practice the math. Good luck!
You'll need to study to pass it. I wouldn't talk the test for at least a couple of weeks after the course. The failure rate on the first try is something like 65% so go in well prepared!
Web Reference: http://www.kinchla.com
Study Study Study.... You cant go wrong if you study
There is no way you can pass it without studying. I read the book and took the qiuzzes one hour a day for a month. It costs money to take it don't go in un prepared. The state part is tricky.
No.

And no/yes.

No, it isn't hard to pass the exam. Cram it in, study hard, and take the exam while it's fresh in your mind.

No, the course won't prepare to be an agent. Yes, it'll prepare you to take (and, if you pay attention, study hard, and take the exam while it's fresh) and pass the exam.

Good luck on the test and on your career.
Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
Lessee Lessor, Grantor, Grantee, Mortgagor, Mortgageeeeeee
Simple math use the 10% rule and 1% and you cant go wrong on math
43,560 sq ft

Now that you've passed the test go to the best office in your area, get the best training, help the most successful agent

REAL ESTATE IS A FULL TIME PROFESSION and A GREAT ONE AT THAT. - no course can really prepare you.

Listen in the course, study the material, relax and you'll be fine.

Louis Wolfson
Web Reference: http://www.LouisWolfson.net
What I did was to take the 4 days before the test and divided the book up into 3 parts. Each day I'd re-read the chapters then take the self tests at the end of each section, see how I did then looked up any questions I got wrong. On the 4th day I took the final exam & did the same with the whole final. The book & course gives you the minimum requirements to work in the field as a real estate professional. Wherever you decide to work will have additional learning and policy & proceedures in addition as well as working under the supervision of an experienced broker/owner/manager. This will build upon the basics of the course and aid you in your development as a real estate professional.

Congrats, just relax and enjoy
Web Reference: http://www.MedfordHouse.com
The course teaches you how to pass the test along with basic verbage, vocabulary and rules. After you pass, you need a natural instinct for sales, be outgoing and the ability to wait 3 or so months for your first pay check while you build a customer base and get your first sale.

Good luck with your test and new career.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
Hi Ana,
Thats great! My suggestion to you is, take the exam right away while it is all still fresh in your mind. Study as much as you can prior to taking the exam. If you don't pass the first time, at least you'll know what to expect the next time and you will be better prepared. Yes, the course really does prepare you, they go over everything on the exam with you while giving you stories to support the subject. Good Luck!
Sharon Lucido
Hi Ana,

Congratulations in deciding to become a Realtor!!! The exam is not difficult as long as you take everything seriously and study for it. If you are not good at exam taking or multiple choice exam taker, you may want to spend some time focusing on that. The course is really a baseline on what you need to know. Like most occupations you learn most of it on the job. Don't think for one second that you will take the course and know everything. Take everything seriously, learn what you can in class, but be prepared for a year or two of working to learn.

Hope this helps, and good luck with everything! Give me a call if you would like to talk further.

Brian Marderosian
MA Realtor
Sankey Real Estate, Inc
P.O. Box 550
North Attleboro, Massachusetts 02761
Cell-508 463 6270
Fax- 508 463 0543
bmarderosian@yahoo.com
http://www.sankeyrealestate.com
Ana - the course is to help you pass the license exam and you will need to study after the class.

Going to work for a good Brokerage that offers real world training and mentoring is key to learning the job and having a good career!

Best of Luck!

j