Home Selling in Aliquippa>Question Details

hometown pro…, Both Buyer and Seller in Beaver County, PA

i would like to buy in the center/monaca/aliquippa area. if you have a house for sell let me know! i will pay cash and buy AS IS.

Asked by hometown property investors, Beaver County, PA Tue Jun 26, 2012

Answers

4
I have a townhouse for sale. Please call me 724-378-1030. For sale by owner.
I may have something for you (3 different properties to choose from to be sold AS IS. Please give me a call at 724-888-1498 or email at jverbeke@prudentialpreferred.com.
I have an investment property in Aliquippa if you are still interested in buying property from the area. E-mail for more info @ visionview11@gmail.com
Please do connect with a local experienced Realtor, he or she will be able to find the right property for you, in the size you are thinking about, and for the cash you have available, and of course it seems that
you do not mind doing some upgrades and word. Do not do this on your own, and this forum may not be the right place to look for the property itself, but you may connect here with an experienced Realtor in your area in Beaver County, PA.

If you need recommendations we would not mind sending you some good professionals to select one to work with...

Good Luck to you......
Edith YourRealtor4Life and Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients covering the larger Chicagoland areas
and the fine homes on the North Shore, and with Partner Agents all of the US and properties
worldwide. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and more.....

EdithDoesItRight@yahoo.com EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
@Properties 30 Green Bay Rd Winnetka Illinois 60093
Your Referrals are always Welcome :) Check out my expertise and services at
Http://www.tinyurl.com/MeetEdithHere