Home Selling in Astoria>Question Details

Robert Capos…, Home Seller in Queens, NY

i want to sell 2 properties in Astoria together for 2.3 million with parking for 6 cars in the backyard 5000 sq feet No budging on price

Asked by Robert Caposio, Queens, NY Thu Sep 12, 2013

Answers

22
Mr. Caposio,

Thank you for the post. My name is Fernando Arce with Laffey Fine Homes. We have all cash & pre-Approved buyers looking in Astoria. Call me or email me so I may preview the properties.

Thank you. 646-306-4326 / farce@laffey.com./ Laffey.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 12, 2013
Robert,

Please call or email me if you haven't already secured the services of an agent.

There are a few different ways you can go about this.

Have a great day

Brian Hughes
CtySolutions Real Estate
brian@citysolutions.com
818 461 4121
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Nov 16, 2013
I need additional information in order to assist you in the sale of these properties. I have lived in Astoria for 23 years and I know investors who might be interested.

Michael Slabitcher
Exit Realty First Choice
Mslabitcher@callexitnow.com
(917) 567-9497
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
HI, we have a buyer ,reedy to got any good deal,
we are re//max executive,in Astoria, # ! commercial real estate in Astoria ,if you need any help PLS
feel free to call me , IBRAHIM @ 1347-612-1717, @ any time. thanks .
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 5, 2013
Hi We are the No 1 team in selling commercial and residential in queens, we are glad to help you for selling your houses, feel free to call Henry @ 646-729-7242, we speak muti languages.
What type of properties are they? And what's the zoning for the area? I have some great buyers who would be interested, if the information prove fruitful. So I need to know if they are commercial or residential and of course the zoning.
Mr. Caposio, I would like to help you sale in Astoria. Please feel free to call me.
Fajardo delacruz
347 932-0609
Hello Robert,
The answer to your inquiry is who can sell your property at the price your looking for. I have a client base of buyer"s, investors and builders looking in Astoria, LIC and woodside for which your property would fix their needs. As some have suggested "shop around before making your decision" on who gets your business.. I'm familiar with Astoria and surrounding areas..If you haven't made your choice yet it would be my pleasure to assist you in selling your property...

Thank you

Joe Ortiz
Realtor at Century 21 American Homes Powered by ZipRealty Technology
347-553-8855
do you have a question, as this is the Q&A section?

Are you looking for an agent............ or trying to attract a buyer on your own, as a fsbo?
Neat, hire a Realtor and they can begin helping you with this.
Hi Robert,

I was reading the responses to your post, and I can't believe I am the only salesperson responding that has an office in Astoria! I work for Modern Spaces. Our offices are on 23rd Avenue and 31st Street. I would love to represent you in this important transaction. However, unlike most of the replies you will get, I will say your price may not be right for a timely sale. At Modern Spaces, we believe getting our sellers the highest price for their property is paramount! Please give me a call so we can set up a market analysis meeting. If you want the best representation in Astoria, we're the people to call!

Timothy Reilly
Licensed Salesperson
Modern Spaces
917-593-4942
If you would like me to come and speak with you regarding your sale, please call me (Arlene Conti)at 917-836-4559. My office is based in Howard Beach, but, I, personally do business in the entire Queens area (incuding Astoria) as well as Long Island. Our marketing plans are one of the best you can find.
We are #1 in queens astoria call me at 917 704 03 86 pascale
I currently live in Astoria and I have a huge network in the area. Feel free to give me a call if you would like to discuss your options. Thanks.

Michael Slabitcher
Exit Realty First Choice
Mslabitcher@callexitnow.com
(917) 567-9497
Call me so we can talk about your properties. I'm born and raised in Astoria and know the area very well. I'd like to take a look at the properties and meet with you to get to learn more about the details and see if we can work together. (917)721-9587
Luisa Giambrone
Keller Williams Realty Landmark 1
Consider interviewing a few agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer.....
Robert,

I'm a Realtor that mostly deals with Queens and frequently with Astoria. I live in Astoria and have a number of investors that are ready, willing and able to purchase properties in Astoria.

I would be more than happy to put this transaction together for you and close as soon as possible.

Give me a call or shoot me an email at your earliest convenience.

Salvatore Traoani
Winzone Realty
Direct: 646-645-9013
eMail: MyAgent@SalvatoreTrapani.com
Call me @ 646 942 3409 I can assist you. Thanks Amber
Hi call pascale 917 704 03 86
Hello Robert I specialize in the queens area and would love to assist you in your real estates needs .. Feel free to give me a call so we could discuss how I could help you sell these properties call me @718-809-8671
I specialized and lived in the Queens area. I can assist you with selling the properties. Please give me call. Dorothy 718-926-0418. Thanks.
I specialize in astoria call me at 917 704 03 86 pascale aoun