Danny215, Home Seller in 33010

i want to sell my mobile home.do you do that?

Asked by Danny215, 33010 Wed Feb 10, 2010

trying to sell mobile home

Answers

6
want to sell my mobile home
You can sell your mobile home very quickly with a broker. They pay cash and never have to be approved by parks. If you're in need of a quick sale, they're who you'll want to talk to.
I am a mortgage broker in Florida, so I am definitely not your man on this one. With that being said, I do have an agent that I have been workign with for a couple of years that does a lot of mobile home sales/purchases. You should definitely call him at least to gain some idea of what options you have.

Here is his name and number:
Paul Collard
Floridian Realty Services
(941) 474-2244 cell
pdcollard@comcast.net

Make sure you tell him I sent you.

If you are looking for financing on another mobile home, we are one of the few companies that can provide mobile home financing in FL, so give me a call if you need help with that.

Ryan McPartland
Co-Owner / Licensed Mortgage Consultant
239.206.4439 Direct
ryan@primarymortgagegroup.com
Some mobile homes are sold on the MLS, but many/most aren't. You already have gotten one posting from someone who'll put it on the MLS for a flat fee. Depending on the price of your home and the amount of work you're willing to do (show it, hold open houses, market it), that may be a good deal. Or you may want a full-service Realtor.

One of the best ways to market a mobile home is to promote it heavily within the mobile home park. Often, the buyer turns out to be someone who already lives there, or a friend/relative/co-worker of someone who lives there.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Fairfax, VA
We do offer mobile homes for sale too. I have not seen any on trulia, yet- probably because the majority of mobile homes being transfered do not include land (real estate).

Mobile Homes are more like selling a"vehicle" there is a "VIV" number or ID number and what is being sold is "persoanl property" unless there is real estate- land being sold along with "under" the MH

♥.•*¨`*•♫.
≈≈≈ Mott Marvin Kornicki, REALTOR® ≈≈≈
Aventura | Bal Harbour | Sunny Isles Beach
≈≈≈≈≈≈ "★” This is the House “★" ≈≈≈≈≈≈
We will list your mobile home for a flat fee - $199. Your property will be listed in the MLS, Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia, and you should receive the exposure necessary to sell your home. Take a look at our site, and if you have any questions, feel free to give us a call or send us an email.