Dolphin483, Home Owner in 92626

i want to sell my mobile home and move in with my boyfriend but i owe more then what mobile is worth my debt to rationis pretty bad what are my option

Asked by Dolphin483, 92626 Mon Aug 1, 2011

if i move in with my boyfriend i coul afford more right now im barley making credit card payments and mortgage and student loan all by my self is very hard to do if i sell i could pay everything off and help him with his

Answers

4
If you're in a rental park you may find it quite difficult to sub lease as most parks have rules and regs that prohibit this. You may be better off just finding someone who would be willing to take over your payments if your lender (legal owner) would allow them to replace you as the registered owner. I have been doing this for years as an owner/lender of MH's with a reasonable degree of success.

If you should find someone to take over your payments you must first make sure the park management accepts their application to rent/lease. You would have a real mess on your hands if you found that the person who you found to take over your payments became the registered owner and then wasn't accepted by the park management. I've actually seen this happen..
I would sit down with a local Realtor and ask them to discuss options that work for you. I would try to find one that has knowledge of mobile homes whether you sell or rent it.
Does the park allow renters? How much could you rent for. Maybe that would help you make payments until you were earning more and had paid off credit.

Glen
You will need to find out if the note holder will allow you to do a short sale or yo can at least make an attempt to sell the home for the balance owed. If you need somebody to work with you through this, please give me a call.
Willy
Plaza One Realty Group
The Short Sale Realtor
714-408-7760
DRE#01400109