Home Selling in 72450>Question Details

jlk561, Home Buyer in Paragould, AR

i want my grandma's land and grandpa on bard road in paragould arkansas

Asked by jlk561, Paragould, AR Wed May 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


What do grandma and granpa say about you getting the land?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 24, 2012
If they are still alive you can go down to the courthouse with them & get a quick claim deed transfered from their name to yours. If it needs to be purchased, you will need to talk to a loan officer about getting a loan to pay for it. Does the land have a real estate sign on it?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu May 24, 2012
Is it for sale or in probate?
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer