Home Selling in Union City>Question Details

Keith, Home Seller in Union City, GA

i need to sell my townhouse, Im not living in it, I had a to just move out and im just ready to sell. Its to hard renting it. Its very nice!

Asked by Keith, Union City, GA Fri Oct 7, 2011

Answers

6
Consider listing with an agent; invite and interview in person a few local agents from different realty companies, then choose the one you like best and who has the most to offer; choose your agent with care.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Oct 7, 2011
Keith your best bet is to speak with a couple of the leading agents in your area, they can assess what the house is worth in a sale and what you could get for rent. Compare them and pick which one would assist you most financially. Good luck
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
I am a certifided CDPE agent. I specialise in hard to dispose of properties. Call me and i will explain how it works. I have several listings in the Union City, Fairburn area.
Steve Pate
CDPE
678-807-0050
Are you looking to list it with a Realtor or FSBO?

Christina Morabito
Florida Future Realty, Inc.
239-849-8500
ChristinaMorabito@yahoo.com

“The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and/or commenters and may or may not represent the views of Florida Future Realty, Inc."
Hi Keith,

Can you tell me more about why you're finding it too hard to rent? I'd like to know if you tried to rent it by putting it on the market and listing it aggressively. If you haven't, why don't you contact me so I can give you tips and advice on how to stage, price and market your home for optimum results.

We can also discuss your option to sell instead of renting it out. The same basic principles will apply and I look forward to discussing them with you.

Mimi
An alternative might be to enlist a Property Management company to help you:
You can hold on to it and get some appreciation.
Contact Mike Rowland at; mikerowland@windermere.com
for more information:
He's up there with you.

Good luck and may God bless