Janet Gross, Both Buyer and Seller in Edmond, OK

i need to sell my home and buy a home is it possible thanks

Asked by Janet Gross, Edmond, OK Mon Jan 17, 2011

Answers

17
Rose Wilkinson’s answer
For anyone who is in this type of situation, I have a way to knock out the sellers mortgage so they can qualify for a new loan. This will potentially work great for sellers who have had their properties on the market for a long time.

I buy houses! 405-881-5958

3 different ways I buy houses 5 minute video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=644bDNfFrkM

I love working with Realtors!
Yes! It is most definitely possible to buy and sell at the same time.

1)get pre-approved. Do this first!

2)interview experienced, full time realtors

3)develop a game plan-know where and when you want to move

4)dont get stressed! An experienced realtor will help alleviate the stress
Web Reference: http://movetoedmond.com
Yes, it is definitely possible. The first step would be to contact a Realtor and get a detailed home comparative market analysis of your home done, they can provide this to you for no charge. It will help you know what your home is worth, approximately how long it is going to take to sell it, and how much you will net from the sale of your home. Give me a call and I can give you the name and number of a great realtor in your area.

Have a great day!
Heather Paul
Coldwell Banker
(424)625-1037
Janet,
The short answer is yes. however, there are is an issue that you should consider. If your current home has a mortgage will you be ble to support that payment as well as a payment on a new property (this will also be a qualification factor for your approval for a new loan)? The best course of action might be for you to sit down with a competent lender and go over the process.
I hope this was helpful. Be sure to let me know if you need anything else.
Larry
Selling your home should not be a concern, if it price fair market value, there are some questions, are you current in payments , there are also ways to buy and Seller with owner financing if you are unable to get a loan right now. Just give me a call 45-417-3459 cell or e-mail me at davis.joanne777@gmail.com, I have my own company for the past 11 years, and my Real Estate broker license for over 30 yrs. Take Care Joanne Davis Broker/Owner
Where are you planning to buy? Why are you selling? Are you buying a larger home, or are you down-sizing? Whether you can sell or not may be dependent on how much you owe on the home.

Selling and buying is stressful, so relax, ask lots of questions and pick someone you can work with. Asking your friends or family for the name of someone they have worked with and like is probably your best bet.

Good luck. Steve
423-255-3805 if you have any questions.
Yes, it's possible. Is there a reason you think you might have trouble selling your home?

Please call us directly to discuss your specific situation. Our services are FREE to homeowners. We look forward to hearing from you.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
561-361-1909
info@shortsaledept.com
http://www.shortsaledepartment.com
Serving all 50 states
It is quite possible...however, may details go into the process. We would be glad to explain and assist you in any way. It could be difficult if you have no equity in the home you are selling.
It looks like you got a lot of answers Janet. Good luck to you. Let us know if we can help.
Janet,

Yes, it is possible. You would just list your home for sale then purchase your new home with a contingency contract subject to the sale of your current home. Please email me at davezeeck@gmail.com or call me at (405) 818-9227 if you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank You,

David Zeeck
Broker/Owner
Dwellings Real Estate & Investments, LLC
Dear Janet,

I welcome the opportunity to assist with your home needs. Please contact me at your convenience.

Warmest regards,
Ginger Lynette
http://www.gingerlynette.net
405 996-8629
Janet,
Thank you for your inquiry. I would be my pleasure to assist you in both processes. Since you probably need to sell your current home before you buy the next. You home needs to get on the market ASAP. A correct sales price needs to be determined so that your home will sell for the most you can get. The most efficient way is for me to come out look at your home to give an accurate figure. Please give me a call at 405-550-1642 or email me so we can get together.

David Franke
Paradigm Advantedge Real Estate
Janet:

What you are asking is not unreasonable. The process should be smooth and seamless, as mentioned before. Interview the previously submitted Realtors and their processes, along with our team, and our processes, (and others if needed). This interview system will help you feel more comfortable with the entire process and secure with the Realtor you choose!

Click on our profile more details and information about our team and/or follow the link below to our website! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Web Reference: http://www.ubhometeam.com
Hi Janet:

Send me your property address and contact information to Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com or call me at 405-625-1576 and I will help. I am a GREEN designated REALTOR with Keller Williams and the Compass Team. My team and I have proven results and will work diligently for you and your best interests.

Look forward to speaking with you soon!

Jennifer Henning
REALTOR | GREEN Certified
[p] 405.625.1576
[e] Jenn@JenniferSellsOklahoma.com
Hi Janet, Absolutely. It's a great time to sell and buy. Call me and I'll get you started.

Bridgett Wells
Keller Williams Realty Northwest
651-9320
Yes, Call me asap and I will walk you through the best and smartest way to do this. If not done correctly, you could loose a great deal of money. My cell is 405-818-0773 and my name is Brett Boone with the Brett Boone Real Estate Team. Talk to you soon!
Janet, we'd love to visit with you about your needs and put together a plan for making this move as seamless as possible for you. Please email me at ryan@showmeokc.com or call 405.259.6565 and we'll get the ball rolling for you. Thanks.