Home Selling in Coram>Question Details

treesahr, Home Buyer in Montgomery, NY

i live in coram and ready to sell my home live in Sharon Woods development pls share how does one find the right person to sell it...

Asked by treesahr, Montgomery, NY Tue Feb 5, 2013

Answers

9
De Vonte Williamson’s answer
Hello. My colleagues have all made great points. You should complete your due-diligence. The internet, or by referral--are the best and easiest ways to find a competent Real Estate Pro, to assist you in selling your home.

I hope this answered your question! If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me by the ways below.

Wishing you all the best,

De Vonte Williamson , LSA
Proudly Serving Long Island
Coldwell Banker Residential
(631)384-3695
http://cbmoves.com/DeVonte.Williamson
http://devontesellsny.wordpress.com/
DeVonte.Williamson@cbmoves.com
"I Stand Behind Getting You Results!
Hello. Tom Brady is absolutely correct. I can also refer a couple agents who specialize in your area. You want to find an agent who is active in your area so that in addition to MLS, they can also offer you potential buyers of their own. I know an agent in Realty Connect USA who has several listings in Coram, and have been showing to buyers who are looking in Coram. You can inbox me I you'd like and I'll send you their contact info. You want to interview an agent and hire someone you feel comfortable and confident with.

Javier Meneses
Senior Loan Officer
Sterling National Bank
jmeneses@snb.com
(516) 606-9648
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 5, 2013
Hi Treesahr,

Go to the web site of the realtor, read their profile. You will find some interesting information there to help you get started. Interview a company that has name recogintion in your neighborhood. The interview with the realtor has to make you feel confident that they have the ability and the tools to get the job down. Make a list of your question and make sure they answer them fully. An agent that is knowledgeable with your market place. And most of all, a Realtor that explains the pricing. A Realtor that is strong enough with the pricing to position your house to get sold, not just another house on the market.

Hope this helps you. Any further questions, I have included my cell below. Feel free to ask me for a personal interview to see if I am the agent for you.

Frances Montera
Coldwell Banker
Cell 631-806-9388
Hi Treesahr. The most important factor is getting an agent that you can trust and is honest with you. Next ask about how your home will be marketed, have the agent give you specifics on what types of marketing they will be doing. Go over the pricing of your home with the agent, have them show you sold comparable homes preferably within the last 6 months if possible. You want to have the pricing correct, too high and you won't get offers, too low and your leaving money on the table. Make sure the agent listens as well as they speak, your voice must be heard, not ignored. Have the agent give you a written guarantee that you may cancel the listing without cost or obligation if you are not satisfied with their service. Don't assume that the highest commission is the best service, or that the lowest is the worst, ask questions and make sure you understand what you are getting in regards to service. Good luck and please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have any questions or comments. And of course I would be more than happy to meet with you and interview for the listing, no cost or obligation, I live right in Centereach.
Tom Brady SFR, e-PRO, SRES, GREEN, BPOR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
Notary Public, Retired N.Y.P.D. Lt.
631-682-8660
Tom@BradyFamilyRealty.com http://www.BradyFamilyRealty.com
#1 Listing & Selling Brokerage in NY
Charles Rutenberg Realty, Inc.
255 Executive Drive - Suite 104
Plainview, New York 11803
Finding the right realtor is a personal choice, but basically you want to find the person who will sell your home in the least amount of time for the best price possible. That person is someone who puts a personal touch into real estate, and is not just interested in the money, but mainly in helping you reach your goal. Lets talk and see if it's actually the right time to put your home on the market. Give me a call and we can set up an appointment when it's convenient for you. Thank you.
It is true , you should interview some realtors and make sure you feel comfortable with their knowledge and personality as well. The last thing you want is to have someone you don't get along with or you feel doesn't know the area. You live in a desirable area in Coram so once you find the right person to market your home for the right price you should be packing that moving truck in no time. Good luck my friend !!
Brenden Burns
Licensed sales associate
6316643564
Multi Million Dollar Producer
It's extremely important for the seller and Realtor to interview each-other...
I believe you both need to establish a working relationship based on what is most important to the two of you. Remember you BOTH have the same common goal- and that is to sell your home for the most money in the least amount of time, while keeping a smooth stress free transaction! It is POSSIBLE...
I'm 100% in agreement with Donna. Interview a few agents and choose the one you want to work with. Nowadays, every agent has profiles and information posted online so you can select a few from there and see where it takes you. Best of luck!

William Rugen
Century 21 Princeton Properties
631-793-1005
Well you will certainly get a lot of responses to this question! The most important thing is to be comfortable with the Realtor you choose. Make sure they answer all your questions and know your area. Interview a few different Realtors....you will know who you like. Don't be fooled by the one telling you only what you want to hear! Good luck and please feel free to call me for a interview!

Donna Lomenzo, Broker
631-205-5300