Tonys5555, Home Seller in Upshur County, TX

i have some property in east tx i need to sale:house with 9 acres in gilmer and an old hospital in hawkins.whats the fastest way to sell it?

Asked by Tonys5555, Upshur County, TX Wed Oct 14, 2009

Answers

4
Hello Tony,I noticed you qustion about selling your property in Hawkins,to be truthful the fastest way to sell a property,is to let a Real Estate agent or Broker list it for you.The reason being I put my listings on 3 or 4 websites on line,as well as the local multiple listing in our area.That way the buyer and agent can look at the property,(the pictures) that are taken,it will also go on Realtor.com,newspaper,and other websites I am linked too.These days buyers and sellers like to see what is available,price range,school district,what the property has to offer,and they can do all of that from the real estate office,or from their home.As soon as I take a listing of a property,I immediately put it in the computer, because I want as much exposure for my client as possible, my goal is to sell my listed properties in the shortest amount of time,for as much as possible.Now some people think that selling their property themselves is the best route to go, it is my opinion that each month that goes by and the property is not being seen and payments are made on it,money is being wasted,when a Realtor can do all the work, and get as much exposure as possible,we have folks moving to Tx from other states,and if it is on the internet,they can look at it,compare prices,what it has to offer etc.Most Real Estate Companies charge 6% commision,we charge 4 FOUR %,also sold lots of acerage in Gilmer, homes and ranches.I am with Texas Homes And Ranches Longview,my husband and I are both Brokers,would love to work with you and represent you. My cell is 903 738 6147 Office 903 753 2708.My name is Pamela and I will do all that is necessary to get you the best prices,and market your properties, so that they will sell and bring the best price for you.Please contact me, Gilmer properties are doing well at this time,it is such a lovely area, and a home with 9 acres should do very well. Thank you for your time Pamela Crawford.
I noticed that the 'old hospital' in Hawkins has a sign from an out of area source. I wish you best of luck with your endeavor.
Most of the answers I see posted on this site are from professionals in other states. I have lived in several other states and know that none of us are perfectly proficient in another state's or another area's market.
I agree with the comment that you should talk to a local professional.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Dec 26, 2009
Hi, You probably will not be able to get detailed input on this site, just recommendations on how to go about it.
In order to give you some good advice an experienced area Realtor needs to meet with you, to understand your reasons for selling and then the Realtor needs to see the properties, prepare a good market analysis for you and then discuss your options, as far as pricing and also advertising and marketing is concerned...
Do you need help with finding an area experienced Realtor who is also experienced in commercial real estate to assist you?

Edith Karoline YourRealtor4Life! & YourChicagoConnection
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients....
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Define why you are selling first and foremost! Then start the process of interviewing Agents/Realtors! Do you need help finding a local agent? Visit my website for some useful information and tools on buying and selling!