Home Selling in Newport>Question Details

Skippy212,  in Covington, KY

i have 6 investment homs in Kentucky - need to sell, 4 of them cash flow. I need help to give back or short sell

Asked by Skippy212, Covington, KY Mon Aug 1, 2011

I am Jim Morris Associate Broker with the Realty Place, jimsellsnky.com I service 8 counties covering all of Northern Kentucky. If you could contact me either by e-mail or phone 859-393-8486 and share a little more information in regard to the properties. I would be happy to put together a marketing plan and comparables for your review.
I may be able to help you sell these properties off. I have investors that are looking for rental properties. Call me.

Dave Amarante
HUFF Realty
I am affiliated with Coldwell Banker West Shell Real Estate and Home Loans in Northern Kentucky and would be happy to talk to you about the homes that you have. I would need to see them and gather some comparables for you to see what they might sell for as well as checking with your bank regarding short sale procedure, etc. Feel free to contact me/ Bj Schenck, Realtor, Coldwell Banker West Shell, 859-466-8147, bjschenck911@aol.com
We can help you sell them all. Please visit our website below to learn more about our services, or just give us a call and we can get you started.

Eli Givoni, Director
Short Sale Department, LLC
Serving all 50 states

MARS Disclosure for General Commercial Communications
Short Sale Department, LLC is not associated with the government, and our service is not approved by the government or your lender. Even if you accept this offer and use our service, your lender may not agree to change your loan. If you stop paying your mortgage, you could lose your home and damage your credit.