Redhead1, Home Seller in 10940

i have a sonyma loan. i heard fannie mae has a program now to make short sales easier, does sonyma have the same-i dont want to foreclose

Asked by Redhead1, 10940 Wed Mar 17, 2010

Answers

2
I have recently closed many short sales in the past couple of months. As a short sale specialist, I can sit down with you and go through the entire process to help you out of your situation. The idea is to list your property and start working with the bank before you get a foreclosure date, if you are already in foreclosure. If you are not in foreclosure but heading that way, I can work with your lender to postpone a foreclosure. There are many rules and regulations with regard to a short sale. The best thing to do is to sit down with a specialist and go over everything in person so that you understand it. Depending on who the investor is on your loan, it will make the process easier or not. Please feel free to contact me 845-258-8293. I will be glad to provide references of those I have recently closed. http://www.hudsonvalleymoves.com Good Luck. Jeanine
As a short sale expert I will be able to assist you. I have done short sales since 2004. Where are you in terms of your short sale? There is a science to get a short sale successfully closed. If you do not know what you are doing it will not close. Where are you in terms of your short sale?
Please contact me at 914-645-0991.