Ka7rlj, Home Buyer in Cincinnati, OH

i have a single family home in the Westwood neighborhood of Cincinnati just outside of Cheviot that i would like to sell. For agents reading this, do

Asked by Ka7rlj, Cincinnati, OH Thu Mar 14, 2013

any of you use a stager when selling? Also, I'm looking for someone who knows property managers since, if i cannot sell my house at the price i want, renting it out would be an option. thanks

Answers

12
I'm listing a property in your area on Friday!
I'm sure I can help you!

Visit http://www.ToughMarketTV.com for more information!

Thanks!

Adrienne
Yes to all of the above questions, please check out my site: http://www.mlynch.cutlerhomes.com
Cutler offer a variety of services to meet our clients needs. If you're looking for great representative, please give me a call. Thank you,
Sell it on Cincinnati's only Real Estate Reality TV Show " Tough Market! "
Visit http://www.ToughMarketTV.com
I do have someone I can recommend to you. I also might have someone who would like to rent if you cannot sell the home. I have a home listed in Westwood already and would love to talk with you about listing your home if it is not already listed with a Realtor.
it sounds as though selling is your first choice providing you can get the acceptable number if not I have had good success with a rent to own scenario, if interested in either or both options just get in touch with me.
Yes, use a stager, or at least do some light staging your self. Much higher % of selling

I have used L & B Property management and have been very happy with their service and response.

I3314 Werk Rd
Cincinnati
(513) 471-7222
I provide a professional stager on all my listings. at no cost to the seller. It's one on many reasons I became the #1 agent is my company for listings that actually sold.

I also have a property manager that I work with who is very good. It is not an easy job to fine a good one.

I would like to discuss the possibility of selling your home and can give you a good idea of what price is realistic. You can reach me at the web link below or through my profile on Trulia.
Web Reference: http://JimSellsHomes.com
Dear Ka7rlj,

I personally like to use a professional stager to market a property. Stagers in general, can see things we can't and can make the property more appealing to the average buyer. I can put you in contact with someone to assist you in screening and placing tenants in your property if need be.

Feel free to contact me either by e-mail or phone me.

Thank you.

Pete Pritchard
Huff Realty Western Hills
ppritchard@huff.com
513-706-9249
Christopher,
Yes, I have used stagers to help market a home, and property managers aren't a problem. And I'm also WA8HKO (and a bit of a detective). Let's QSO.
73,
Bart Rosenberg
Sibcy Cline Realtors
513 417 0882

I can help you with listing, staging & with rental.

Morah,513-236-1476
There are so many options for you.... If you are lucky you will be able to connect with a local Realtor who also does staging, if there is enough in the home to work with, some agents already own some decorative items from other home stagings they have done.... I am a Realtor and I usually first suggest to
my sellers to follow all or some of my own suggestions, which usually includes moving furniture around, i.e. set up the spaces differently to be more inviting, also removing sometimes furniture completely or
moving items from one space to another..... No clutter of course, removing personal photos and less
small decor items is better....
Then I usually depending on the home, opt for setting a dining table with glasses and napkins and all!
Furthermore if there is a breakfast table, a nice bowl of vegetables and fresh flowers in both....

Room fresheners in all bathrooms...

Then I go for some en vogue paint colors, sometimes it requires just one wall, or a fire place surround,
or just one side of a hallway etc. to be painted in colors that complement the hardwood, tiles or
carpeting, it is amazing what one wall can do for an entire room....

Then I usually move to the outside which includes cleaned up and improved landscaping, like
new planted pots to be more inviting.....

Great photos taken, and on the market, if after the first 2 - 4 weeks not enough traffic or response then a professional staging may be required, but so far I was very successful in just having my sellers
follow my staging advice, and always clean clean clean kitchen bathrooms and yes have the windows washed!

Hope this helps you a little, if you need a recommendation of a good Realtor in your area let me know
The local Realtor can take care of the sale and/or the lease, and if you are not in town and need someone to manage the rental property, either the Realtor does it as well or will know someone who
does....
Good Luck to you

Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago, North Shore & Northern Illinois Expert
Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and
Investors alike....And always with a SMILE :)

Covering for @Properties Chicago & suburbs, and with her trusted Partner
Agents US & world wide properties. French, German, some Spanish &more EdithSellsHomes@atproperties.com or EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at http://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
Get to know me! Learn about my experience, expertise, services! Read letters
of recommendation! Sign up to search for properties in my expanded service area.
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
I have a stager that can can be hired if the home warrants it, and you want it. She can either stage with what you have or use rental pieces. Would be glad to pop over for a look to see what you may need. No obligation.