Gary Kaeter, Home Owner in Caroga Lake, NY

i have a house in Caroga Lake, NY. I want to list it on your site...i am not an agent . How do i do it?

Asked by Gary Kaeter, Caroga Lake, NY Wed Apr 4, 2012

Answers

8
there are several properties in Caroga Lake For Sale, as I am sure you have noted. Your best opportunity is to be sure that you price it right. To do that you must look at what has sold in the last six months. You must also know what your current competitive listings are.
Marketing your property to the most likely buyer is your next objective. Good Luck
Adkbyowner.com one flat fee to advertise for a full year, and it's a by owner site only. I've had excellent results with it. Something on caroga lake, if priced right is perfect for this site...good luck!
You would have to list your home with a real estate company to have it on this site.
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Hi Gary,

Trulia only lists properties listed by Realtors. Properties input by Realtors into the MLS flow through to Trulia.

Shanna Rogers
SR Realty
http://www.RealtyBySR.com
To list on the site, just find yourself a good agent. I am sure if your research the facts, listing with a Realtor averages nearly 16% more on a sale price. Just make sure your do your interviews and make sure that they do this full time. Realtors have way more marketing avenues and know where and how to market your place. They share your information with hundreds of other Realtors, which all have buyers waiting in the wings.
Hi, Trulia is an agent only platform at this time.

Chris