Home Selling in Harlan>Question Details

Kay, Home Seller in Harlan, KY

i have a house for sale in cawood, i'm trying to find an agent

Asked by Kay, Harlan, KY Thu Jun 11, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Kay---I provide real estate services to the Harlan and Bell County areas. Please contact me at linda@renaissancerealtygrp.com. Thanks.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer