Home Selling in Cleveland>Question Details

Drskidsteer, Home Buyer in Cleveland, OH

i have a home in parma, it has chair lifts for basement and second floor, also has a walk in tub. how do i find my target market?

Asked by Drskidsteer, Cleveland, OH Thu Jul 19, 2012

Answers

3
Demographic research is available to make sure you maximize the exposure you want in advertisement of your property to who you feel should see it , but your true target market is all around you. It is impossible to know that any person would or would not want what your property offers. Your buyer may be the last person you expected. You never want to limit your marketing.
I am a Russell Realtor, Brecksville Office. Please send me an email with your contact information and I will be more than happy to meet with you to discuss your real estate needs.
It depends alot on where the property is located. But if you are looking for folks that may be interested in home because of the chair lifts, you are looking at a very small segment. Most people of the age needing those more than likely already own a home. I would just market the home to the general market and see what happens. These days, you need to expose to the most people you can.
Duane Johnston,
Ohio Realtor,