Home Selling in College Park>Question Details

Jackie, Home Seller in Boynton Beach, FL

i have a 3/2 fully upgraded home in White CIty, College Park, GA. I need an Agent who works that area to call

Asked by Jackie, Boynton Beach, FL Thu Feb 14, 2008

me , so that i can get it listed and shown. Or an investor who might be interested in looking at the home to buy at a discount. Please post response or email me

Help the community by answering this question:


Jackie, check out HomeScenes.com From the home page, lower right bottom click on the Agent Directory. Agents with 5 Stars show lots of info about themselves, all their virtual tours, their service areas and more! Do your homework! If you want to sell a home the buzz in the real estate community is you MUST have a quality professional virtual tour... check out the agents who are doing RIGHT by their sellers by choosing a HomeScenes.com Virtual Tour! My agent did and my house sold quicker than I ever thought possible! Good Luck!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Feb 20, 2008
Hi Jackie,

You may want to check our our Member Search results for Real Estate Professionals in College Park at the link below.

Best Wishes,

Emily Gibson
Customer Service Representative
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2008

I'm familiar with the College Park area and work with buyers and sellers.

You can reach me anytime.

James Dudley
ERA Sunrise Realty
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Feb 15, 2008
Please visit
and leave meaasge to Alex for help. You can reach me at 215-240-8215.
Thank you
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 14, 2008
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer