Hollywood, Home Seller in 90027

i have a 2b/2ba condo in 90027. What's the trend for the area? Thanks

Asked by Hollywood, 90027 Fri Apr 22, 2011

Answers

21
I live and grew up in the area . Great trend contact me if you need any help . I went to Marshall high years ago :)
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 22, 2011
The tread is up ,up & up ! over 20% last year & should be a great year this year too ! since interest rate have risen from 3.5- 4.6 - 4.7 it will cool off the market a bit ! Good luck !
Dear Hollywood,

I live and work in the Los Feliz area. The market is churning right now - if properties are priced well, they are tending to get multiple offers and sell above asking. Have you checked the LA Times housing recovery map? It's a great tool that breaks down the market per zip code. See link below:

Annie
Some cities in Southern California (Los Feliz) are back at 2007 levels (before the real estate crash). If your thinking of selling, pick me as your agent. I will list your property for sale in all the top real estate sites like http://lahouse4sale.com, trulia.com, realtor.com and so on. But unlike other agents, I do print advertising to gain further exposure of your property and for a faster sell. Call me and tell me you found me at this site, and I will reduce a percentage point of my selling fee. Izzy 213.221.1321
Hollywood,

Your condo may have an estimated value of $300,000 and higher depending on the size, upgrades, and amenities of the building.

It should sell quite fast if placed at the right price. Interview several realtors, to get their opinion, and see whom you'd like to work best with.

If you have any questions or concerns, call, text or email me.

Douglas Lagos
Realtor®, Certified HAFA Specialist (CHS)
DRE# 01921046
Coldwell Banker Residential
Tel. (310) 463-8088 http://www.douglaslagos.com
Dear Hollywood,
Well the area is always in high demand and there is very little for sale anywhere in the city. With more buyers then available property if you price your property well you should sell it fairly quickly.
Isnt the question if prices are going up or down? If you wanted to know that, then prices have stabilized and are on the way up. As others have commented this is a popular area, and close to all the great things such as restaurants and recreational activies.

Daniel Klein
Broker
Over 1 Billion Sold
800-640-8798
The psychographic "trend" for the area are typically 20-40 somethings looking for an artsy community with the convenience of a "village" feel. With restaurants galore, vibrant retail, a movie theatre, access to freeways, and one of the nations largest public parks, Los Feliz is one of L.A.'s most sought after neighborhoods.
The real estate trend can be interpreted with several statistics and the short answer is: homes are that are will priced are still moving quickly. Still not everyone who wants to live in Los Feliz can afford to live in Los Feliz, hence the home prices are holding steady and demand is high. The eastside is alive and well with many buyers acting quickly.
I failed to mention that I live in 90027 as well, and think the area we are in is a great are with huge..
Emmanuel
Hey there, I'm Emmanuel Xuereb and am in escrow right now with one of the units on Wilton. The Lofts. I've notice and big increase in demand over the past month or two. This has become a great time to buy with loans still low. for you as a seller, this is the begining of the prime time to sell. If you would like to talk about it in more detail and give you an analysis of your home's value, give me a call anytime. 323-559-9000. you can also visit my website: teamxrealestate.com Iook forward to it.
Emmanuel
Web Reference: http://teamxrealestate.com/
Hi Sc,
The area you describe...on Winona between Sunset and Hollywood is what I would call "hipster adjacent...!" So, yes, it's a very desirable area in Los Feliz, particularly as it's a stone's throw to the restaurants & shops of Vermont and Hillhurst. There have been a few flips in this area and some new condo construction a few blocks away, and these properties are all moving. "Quaint" can mean either small and/or charming.(!) When you're ready, reach out to a local Los Feliz agent to come by and take a look at your place and give you a price range for today's market...couldn't hurt to know where you stand. I'm happy to set up an appointment to give you a price that you can consider for a future sale.

If you can get a decent price and move on and buy another home in today's market...that's a win. It's a great market to be upgrading in, so if you can buy at a time when interest rates are this low you'll be doing very well. I wouldn't wait forever...as rates have gone up steadily over the past 4 months.
Jayne Clement
Keller Williams Realty, Los Feliz
Cell) 213/309-5005
SC

I have to agree with other associates that the area is desirable, but the prices have declined some from last years prices. Much of how the market affects you and your unit is what upgrades, location and what type of condition the unit is. The good news is- year to date there has been already the same amount of closing as all of last year for a 2 bed/ 2ba.
Hi Sc,

I just listed and sold a condo in Los Feliz. Happily, my open houses were very well attended and there proved to be a tremendous demand for condos at this point, more so than I've seen in the past. I'd love to talk with you to see if what you're looking for is in line with what's happening today.

Diane McDonald
20 Years of Sales and Service
Keller Williams Realty, Los Feliz
323-236-4369
dianemcdon@aol.com
Hello...
For this Zip, there are 12 Active listings at an average price per square foot of: $301.50
In Escrow average price per square foot is: $259.18
Sold from Jan 1, 2011 to present Sold price per square foot is: $284.17
The trend is flat... The average days on the market for the listings that have sold is 99 days to contract.
Average days on market for current available inventory is 123 as of today.
I am a real estate specialist and consumate marketer and consultant. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Richard "RJ" Kas (SFR, SRES)
"Representing the finest properties from Los Angeles worldwide"
KAS Properties - Coldwell Banker Previews International - Beverly Hills East
9388 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
310.859-5334 office - 310.488.9826 mobile - 310-273-0670 fax ATT: RJ
RichardKas@gmail.com - http://www.RJforLA.com - DRE: 01352771
Sellers Buyers Investors Leasing Consulting
Wow, thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking of selling my quaint condo on Winona between Sunset & Hollywood. An area that can be deemed up and coming but not quite there yet. Thanks for all the info. I'll do more research!
Sc,

As you know it depends on a lot of things.

Feel free to call or email me directly and we can figure it out.

Steve -

Deasy/Penner&Partners
homeasart.com
818.519.9363
The market is moving quite quickly right now. Many properties are receiving multiple offers right now, are you thinking of selling? Where do you intend to move to? If you are thinking of selling, I would highly recommend getting a detailed home comparative market analysis of your condo, it will give you a lot of insight into how long properties in your area stay on the market, how much your condo is worth, and how many properties you will be in competition with.

Contact me anytime-I would be happy to provide you with a free comparative home market analysis of your condo.
Best wishes, Heather Paul, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
(310)586-0364 or (424)625-1037
Are you interested in selling or renting? It all depends on what your looking to do.

Feel free contact me. We can discuss your needs in detail and determine what would be the best approach for your situation. At least you will educate yourself as to options, ideas, and possibilities. An educated/informed choice is the best way to go.

Kat Becker
Prudential California Realty
katbecker@prula.com
Call me or shoot an email or watch my VIDEO to get FULL PRICE go to buyers VIDEO to wacth it. thx
Web Reference: http://TheHomes4All.com
Remember to show low to your buyers go here http://TheHomes4All.com or email: sam@thehomes4all.com
Web Reference: http://TheHomes4All.com
Hi Sc,
The Los Feliz area has held up well, even during the economic downturn. There were and continue to be short sales and REOs in the area which has brought some of the values down, however, this area continues to be very sought after...in addition to the neighboring Silver Lake and Echo Park. The condo market is stable, depending on the location, location, location. Moreover, in the last year the higher end properties have started to move again, hence more of these are starting to hit the market again.

If you want an estimate for the value of your condo, call or email me and I'll send you out the comps just to give you an idea.

Jayne Clement
Keller Williams Realty, Los Feliz
Cell) 213/309-5005
jayneclement@gmail.com