Bella Willia…, Home Seller in 10001

i don't know how i am going to upload my house on this site..

Asked by Bella Williams, 10001 Wed Nov 2, 2011

i want to advertise my house on this site

Answers

5
Bella,
Trulia does not currently accept For Sale by Owner listings. If you are listed with an agent, they can take care of this for you. If you are not listed, please consider it very seriously. A good agent brings value and adds value to a transaction. We use multiple tools, experience and the law to provide valuable service.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Nov 2, 2011
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, just ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Hi, Trulia is for agents only. You will have to have your agent inout the listing.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
Bella,
Trulia is a real estate site that very much supports buyers and sellers getting the answers to their questions, and finding great agents. That is why they rank us (see Find a Pro in the tabs above, type in New York, NY) and look at the top people based on quality of answers, quantity of answers, etc. Trulia is aware that your needs are not well served selling on your own, as you do not have the capacity to market your property in the way necessary for adequate exposure to get a good price in a reasonable amount of time. 86% of For Sale by Owners fail. Of those that succedd, they average 25% less sold by agents. The best thing you can do is hire a pro to get the job done and net you the most money.

Jenet Levy
Halstead Property, LLC
jlevy@halstead.com
212 381-4268
http://jenetlevy.halstead.com
Hi Bella,

Indeed no FSBO' here. If you are looking to sell in the midtown west area by Penn Station, that is like my backyard. I would love to give you a free consultation sometime.

Feel free to reach out and let me know a time that 's good for you.

All the best!
Ronnie Shumake
Gotham Realty Services
917.423.5004