Home Selling in Bushkill>Question Details

3264 Winderm…, Home Seller in Bushkill, PA

i am selling a house in bushkill- how slow is the market? what works in selling a house there?

Asked by 3264 Windermere, Bushkill, PA Fri Jun 17, 2011

3264 windermere bushkill pa- I am getting traffic on my house but no offers. i was thinking about advertising a free weekend at my place if you visited the property with a realtor and then do a drawing or giving away a new tv. does anyone have any good ideas.

Answers

2
Gillian Peterson’s answer
That is a very interesting concept! I love how you're thinking outside of the box! Did you sell your home as of yet? I'm also curious, what did your Realtor think about the ideas you came up with? Is your Realtor really marketing the home with some good photos? I say this because if you're willing to give things away for showings, you obviously know your home is an easy seller! I will be sure to suggest your property to buyers looking in The Bushkill area. I wish you all the best on your home selling journey!
lets market it in ny
jeff ferretti 570 775 1996