Home Selling in Longview>Question Details

michael vaug…, Real Estate Pro in Portland, OR

i am a licensed broker in portland oregon seeking to refer a commercial client in longview, wa.

Asked by michael vaughn, Portland, OR Tue Nov 9, 2010

please advise as to your area of professional expertise as well as familiarity with the longview, wa. market. what percentage of your business is commercial versus residential? how many commercial deals have you closed in the past 12 months? what commercial broker affiliations do you maintain? do you actively advertise in local real estate publications and/or newspaper? referral fee offered?

Mike Wallin’s answer
Hi Michael, thanks for asking.

Check out my link below to my website page with an overview of my professional expertise and qualifications(http://www.mikewallin.com/prudential_nw/modules/agent/agent.… ) and about my involvement and knowledge of the community (http://www.mikewallin.com/about-mike-wallin.aspx ).

About 10 % of my business in commerical, I currently have listed and I am actively marketing for sale a small industrial manufacturing buiding and yard, several apartment buildings and duplexes. In the past 12 months I have closed on one 5-unit apartment building (commercial) and in addition to 2 duplexes (and 18 single family residential properties.

In the past 3 years I have listed and marketed restaurants, vacant commerical buildings, office space, and more. I am not a "commerical broker", I'm now starting my 4th year in the real estate business, but I hope to continue to gain expertise. There is no doubt you can find a good "commercial broker" in Longview other than myself, but I'd welcome your opportunity.

Yes, I advertise in both the Cowlitz Home Buyer Guide and Daily News Monthly Real Estate Magazine, and have advertised in the Daily News Newspaper, The Columbian Newspaper, Columbia River Reader Newspaper, Valley Bugler Newspapers, Vancouver Business Journal and more.

We can negotiate the referral fee based on the property and the amount of information you already have concerning the property and the sellers. Maybe start at 25 or 30% for the referral?

Thanks again for asking.

Web Reference: http://www.MikeWallin.com
Hi Michael,

I am a licensed agent in the Longview area. I was raised here and completely familiar with cowlitz and Lewis County as well. My forte is residential real estate. However, my broker, Bob Lund is extremely well versed in commercial real estate sales. Please feel free to contact us for any of your Washington real estate needs.

Barbara Pedersen
Century 21 R.E. Lund Realty
1801 First Ave
Longview,WA 98632
Office 360-425-2870
Cell 360-560-3821
Fax 360-425-5442