Home Selling in Spokane>Question Details

George Stewa…, Home Buyer in Spokane, WA

i NEED TO SELL MY HOME - WHO ARE THE BEST THE BEST AGENTS FOR THE INDIAN TRAIL AREA - THNKS, GEORGE - SSTEWART1GRS@MSN.COM

Asked by George Stewart, Spokane, WA Thu May 17, 2012

I BELIEVE MY HOME SHOULD MARKET FOR 232,500 BASED ON INFO I HAVE GAINED - NEED SALES HELP - CURRENTLY MEDICAL DISABLED - HOME NO LONGER SERVICES ME - NEED TO SET APPOINTMENT TO SCHEDULE CONCIDERED AGENTS

Answers

14
Call Cambria’s answer
George, there are quite a few great agents in the Spokane area. You'll want to hire an agent that does Real Estate full time.

Make sure to set up at least three appointments to meet with Realtors. You want to hire someone that:

1) Is an excellent communicator - it is important that an agent understands your goals and is attentive to your specific needs. It is also important that an agent is knowledgeable about your specific neighborhood and can effectively communicate market statistics in a clear and concise way so that you are best able to make financial decisions.

2) The Realtor you choose must be able to show you specifically how they market homes to attract buyers. Most Realtors only do the "3 P's": Place the listing on the MLS, Place a sign in the Yard, and Pray it sells... In today's market, it takes much much more than that!

3) The Realtor you choose must have a track record of negotiating. Finding a Buyer is the easiest part of the job, hiring a poor communicator and/or poor negotiator can cost you thousands of dollars.

I would be delighted to provide you with a market analysis of your home and provide you with great information about how to choose the best Realtor. Please visit:

http://www.Search-Northwest-Homes.com/market-valuation-reque…
I would suggest, that as a buyer, you Google every agent that responds to your question here on Trulia, learn as much as you can about who they are online, read their client testimonials, so you know what their clients are saying about them, and then give us each a call and just ask us why we think you should work with us instead of another agent. This will take you a little while to do, but will be time well spent, as choosing the right agent is the first step towards choosing the right home. Then, pick the best fit for you and let them go to work for you with the skill and knowledge that they have.

If you do not like any of them, let me know & I can send you a referral.

Good luck, Jirius Isaac
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu May 17, 2012
Who are the top agents in Spokane these days? (2011,2012)
Hi Sue, There are a number of ways to measure a real estate broker. The industry tends to focus on volume of sale such as either number of transactions or total volume. However as a home buyer, while an experienced broker is necessary. Items such as the sale price to current list price ratio will actually give you a more accurate measurement of the competency of your buyer's agent. If you would like to get a current list of brokers, please send me a private email to Ron@ChoiceSpokane.com.
Flag Mon May 13, 2013
George,

I recently sold a home on the corner of Indian Trail & Shawnee after it had been listed more than once with other brokers. Same story for a home I just closed on at 5911 W Chippewa in the Indian Trail area. I have another on the market at 9622 N Sylvia. I reside just a few minutes from the Indian Trail area and can easily oversee the succesful sale of your property, making you the most amount of money possible in a reasonable amount of time. Please contact me for a confidential no obligation discussion.

Ron McIntire
Top 10 Realtor, Spokane WA
509-951-7653
I've seen Julia's signs all over Spokane. I don't have any experence using her, but she surely seems to markets aggressively. I'd call three Realtors and ask what they do to sell your home. As it turns out, many homes are puchased from out of city buyers, so it is important to market outside of this immediate area.
That's easy... Julia at JuliaSellsHomes.com 509 701-1634
Hi George, Gregg Jones from Exit has sold three homes for us and represented us in buying four homes. She was business Woman of the Year in Spokane, and is very, very good.

She was always available anytime we needed to reach her.

Good Luck,

Marge Frazer
Hi George,

My company offers more listing options and full service programs than any other firm for selling a home in the Indian Trail area. It will take me 30 to 45 minutes in person to explain what I can do for you to market your home.

I would appreciate the opportunity to interview when you are ready.

All the best!

Rick Monaghan, SFR ACRE
Choice Realty, LLC
509 993 7761
spokanebroker@gmail.com
Although I have two current listings in the Indian Trail area I cannot say that area is my strength. Jonathon Bich is amoung the elite top 5% of realtors in Spokane, and Indian Trail is his area. I cannot recommend him enough. Good luck! Bill
Hi George, I am a real estate broker for Windermere North Spokane. I specialize in the Indian Trail, Five Mile Neighborhoods and would love to have an opportunity to meet with you and discuss the sell of your home.

Please email me or call me to set up a time.

Kathy Reinholdt, SRES
509-863-6065
http://www.spokanehomesandrealty.com
kathyr@windermere.com
George,

I would love to interview and offer you our marketing plan and capabilities for selling your home, in this market it takes outside the box thinking and strong efforts. I am an experienced Realtor for over 9 years in the Spokane Market and have a great deal of expertise in the Indian Trail area. Not only do we specialize in marketing homes, negotiation, and aiding in the purchase of homes. We offer a crisis management for estate related properties, and offer solutions to make the process easy and manageable to our medically disabled clients. Call me when you are ready to set up an interview. I would love to share with you the variety of services Coldwell Banker and myself can offer. Please feel free to give me a call when you are ready. 509-995-0074
Very Best,
Lara McHenry
Coldwell Banker Tomlinson- North
http://www.RelocationInSpokane.com
Would appreciate the opportunity.
It's best to interview a few and find one that you are comfortable working with... and I am sure you will get quite a few responses with that question...
George,

I am a top agent in your area. I recently out a home on the market in the Indian trail neighborhood and received a full price offer within a week. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview for the sale of your home.
George, look for people that have had satisfactory dealings with Real Estate brokers. Good Luck.
Flag Wed Jun 13, 2012