dick.norris, Home Buyer in Santa Fe, NM

how to list on Trulia?

Asked by dick.norris, Santa Fe, NM Wed Feb 8, 2012

Answers

5
I will take Arthur's answer one step further - - only Realtor's can list on Trulia. You can pay a flat fee to get it on the MLS and it should feed to Trulia.

good luck!
Web Reference: http://www.f
I have a profile but when i try to submit a listing it keeps me in my profile. how do i list a for sale?
I've done the same thing. This site can go to hell.
Flag Mon Sep 29, 2014
I want to follow up on what others have mentioned. Sites such as Trulia are actually real estate web portals. The information on them gives sellers represented by Realtors additional exposure. Our company is one the featured local brokerages on Trulia and this gives our sellers additional marketing benefits. If you want to proceed as a for sale by owner, there are numerous web sites which can assist for marketing your home. You can also create a web site for your home and market traffic to it using social media. Technology gives you many options, perhaps too many. In any case, always continue to consult with a local Realtor for options and updates on our Santa Fe market. Best of luck with your decision.

Emily Medvec
Santa Fe Properties
505-660-4541
Mr. Norris - As you've read, only Realtors can list on Trulia at this time. I live in the 87505 area and know the market well. If you'd like, I'd be glad to assist. There are also a number of other very capable Realtors serving this area who would be happy to help you.
Web Reference: http://SpenceRalston.com
If you are trying to list a house for sale I suggest you contact an Realtor that subscribes to Trulia.