Joseph Wilson, Home Seller in Fairlawn, OH

how to list my property?

Asked by Joseph Wilson, Fairlawn, OH Thu Jul 18, 2013

Answers

5
Micah Riley-Local Expert’s answer
I would definitely recommend seeking an experienced REALTOR. After meeting with them, you will then know the best option for you and your family regarding pricing and timing of when to sell.
Thanks!
Micah Riley, REALTOR
Cutler Real Estate
330.338.5130
MRiley.CutlerHomes.com
Joseph maybe get some recommendations from feedback Realtors have on Trulia, Zillow and sites like that, even Linked in. The chance is those people will give you good service. If you want to take it a step further, interview a few. They will provide you will all the steps to list your home properly.
Joseph, the first step is looking for the right agent. Remember you are the employer and we are the employee. Normally you will want to interview three agents to see which one fits your needs. Communication is key. It is a great market right now. The inventory of homes is low and the buyers have lets homes to choose from. Even though interest rates went up in the past thirty days the buyers are still strong. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss the steps on a comparable market analysis and the selling process. Pam Maharg Howard Hanna 330-836-9300
Hi Joseph,
Randy and I sell a lot of homes in the Fairlawn area. We would be happy to discuss the marketing and sale of your home. It is a Sellers market right now and a great time to list your home. Call us if you have any further questions.

Randy and Deanna Gauss
Keller Williams Chervenic Realty
3070 W Market St
Fairlawn OH 44333
330-564-3272 cell
Hi Joseph,

I would be happy to discuss listing your home. My team and I do a lot of business in the area and I'd like to discuss how we can get your home properly marketed and sold. Give me a call at your earliest convenience.

Dominic Picione
Keller Williams
440-390-9510
dominicrealtor@aol.com