Question Details

Sal, Home Seller in Miami, FL

how to list my home for sale?

Asked by Sal, Miami, FL Wed Apr 17, 2013

Answers

3
I think the best way to list your home for sale is get in touch with real estate agents. Let them know that you are interested in selling your property. You can also advertise in newspapers as well.

http://www.searchlocalhq.com/lsm_realesate-agent.aspx
Here on trulia your property can only be listed for sale if and when you listed your property for sale with a local real estate brokerage / Listing Agent and your home is on the local multiple listing service. As an
individual, or for sale by owner you cannot put your home for sale here on Trulia, Sorry...
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties Brokerage, 30 Green Bay Road, Winnetka, Illinois 60093
EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.