Wajiha, Other/Just Looking in 08820

how much is the fair price value of 1963's raised ranch house on milton ave?

Asked by Wajiha, 08820 Thu Dec 27, 2007

new hvac system,new appliances, new windows.

Answers

3
My apologies I forgot to add none were on the street of Milton...but you have comps for zip code 08820 which this street is in
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 27, 2007
Hello Wajiha, there have been a total of 149 Ranch style homes sold in Edison this year ranging from $170k - $760K. 62 were sold specifically in North Edison zio code 08820 ranging from $230K - $760K.. Years 1960-1970 there were 16 sold price range $390k-$620K. I hope this was helpful. If you like for a more detailed analysis inclusive of beds & bths contact me at: weanona@weanona.com
I hope you found this helpful....Have a great safe New Years!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Dec 27, 2007
Another way to look at this is called P/T ratio. You pick up dozens of current listing in your neighborhood and calculate the P/T ratio; i.e. the listing price and the property tax to obtain P/T ratio. Use that P/T ratio to multiply your own property tax to get a fair market price, in the township appraisal sense.

Since property tax based on township's professional appraisal, it is pretty fair and accurate, and listing prices are based on listing agent's market analysis, they are also independent and professional. So that P/T ratio tells you alot.

So, if you are a buyer, looking for great deal, you want to find the smallest P/T ratio property. It often reveal the property owner is under very weak energy level, Chinese Feng Suei wise, and could not defend the home value from the listing agent. (yes, listing agent is often the first person to slash your price...) So, with P/T ratio, you, as a buyer, can uncover the steal immediately.

So, if you do systemmetic P/T ratio calculation, you will find many realtors are big slashers; they seem to sell better by able to slashing more. On the other hand, if you are seller, you want to compare the P/T ratio of general and that of the agents you interview. Ask them to provide their listing for past 12 months, and you can calculate their P/T ratio to tell if they shall slash you a lot.