Matt, Home Seller in 19446

how much can i ask for a townhome in bethel grant lansdale pa?

Asked by Matt, 19446 Sun Jan 30, 2011

Answers

10
You'll want to compare apples to apples with the homes that did sell in Bethel Grant. I sold a home in this community in 2012 that was in immaculate condition. Not all of the townhomes for sale were in good condition. Also, since this is a condominium development, the association did re-apply for FHA loan status and I believe they are in good standings for FHA mortgage approval which is important when you are trying to attract as many buyers as possible. gina@ginawherry.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 28, 2012
This is not a condo community. I live here and I am a Realtor. Bethel Grant are townhomes and there is a Homeowners Association but they are not condos.
We have sold two homes in Bethel Grant in the last year. There are different models and the square footage and condition of the units can vary considerably. Call us if you are considering putting your home on the market and we will be happy to provide you with a probable price range.
Phil and Sue Dacheux
RE/MAX Central
1110 N. Broad Street
Lansdale, PA 19446
215-362-2260, 1721
Cell 215-896-1991
A professional Comparative Market Analysis would help to determine real market price of your property. I can do that for you, no obligation... period.

Manish Modi
267 664 2582
Century21 Alliance - Lansdale, PA
Web Reference: http://CoolHomesPA.com
Hello Matt,
There are currently 2 homes for sale in Bethel Grant. The latest home in the development sold for 200,000. Please contact me so I can tell you how I can sell your home. I can be reached anytime at 215-527-9009.

Tom Schillow
REMAX Central
Lansdale, PA 19446
Hello Matt:

As you can see by the other responses you have received, the only way for a realtor to determine the value of your home would be to look at all of the sold listings in your community, tour your home and then compare the settled properties to your home.

I would welcome the opportunity to help you determine the value of your home! I work with a team of 3 realtors and one assistant with over 40 years of combined real estate experience!

Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Kathy Halteman
The Hennessy Team
RE/MAX Central
215-527-7457 - cell
Kathy@TheHennessyTeam.com
Hello, Matt,

When you sell your home the buyer will most likely be applying for a mortgage. The lender will choose the appraiser, and since you live in a condominium project, the appraiser will be able to use at least 2 sales in your Bethel Grant community but will also have to use at least 1-2 sales outside of the community. Depending upon activity, they appraiser could possibly go back 6 months, however, the most recent sales are the most important.

As you may know, condition and location in the community are the key factors which will influence your final sale price. Determining an accurate listing price will be the key to how competitive you are in the marketplace. You have Methacton School District on your side as there is little available for sale in your price range in this area. Are you willing to wait forever....until the market comes back? Or, do you want to sell your home in a reasonable time, for true market value, and without a lot of stress?

If you would like more information, I will be glad to help. If you want instant info on home values, sales activity, etc., just like real estate professionals see, just go to http://www.sendmyvalue.com.

Good luck with everything!
Carol Cei
ReMax Action Realty
215-643-9661
carol@carolcei.com
Web Reference: http://www.carolcei.com
You may also want to consider the pricing of comparable active inventory available. This may be a better guage of current buyer demand. Good Hunting!
Good Morning Matt,

Lorri has given you the comparables below. However without visiting your property it is difficult to give you a number. A good rule of thumb is to look at the homes that have sold in the past 3 months. This is how far back an appraiser will go when finding comparables for your home.

It would be in your best interest to contact a Realtor and have them visit with you at the home. They can then give you the true market value.

Best of luck.

Jennifer Daywalt, Realtor
Hi Matt,

Four units sold in Bethel Grant in the past year. The prices ranged from $184,000 to $210,000. Please send me your email address and I will send you the four settled listings. That way you can lok through the info and photos to see how each unit may compare to yours. I live in Worcester Township as well and work in Blue Bell. If you need any further help or information I would be happy to assist!

Warm regards,
Lorri Paster

lpaster@weichert.com
http://www.lorripaster.com
267-240-5767