jvm319, Home Owner in Crestwood, KY

how many houses sold in Oldham County in the past 5 months for $210,000 to 240,000?

Asked by jvm319, Crestwood, KY Tue May 15, 2012

Answers

4
Hi, I am a realtor with Semonin Realtors & can help you with that information & any other questions you have.. I specialize in Oldham Co., where I have lived for 14 years & eastern Jefferson County. Please give a call at 502-216-7561 or email me at RSpeaker@Semonin.com

Rhonda Speaker

Rhonda Speaker
JVM, if you are working with a Realtor, he or she can do a search on the MLS by zip and should be able to give you that information.

I know myself, that is a great price point for homes in Oldham, and the market has remained very strong of late in the area.

Let me know if you have any questions, I am always available.

Michael
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
I would do a search query on Trulia.com and it usually will pull up a list of recent sales. Good Luck.