Gbgfoodie, Home Seller in 32127

how many days do you have to get out of a signed contract to sell your home.?

Asked by Gbgfoodie, 32127 Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

8
Your listing agreement should spell this out. You should ask your listing agent and if you have a problem with them, discuss with the managing broker or a local attorney. Good luck working things out
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com
You need to talk to your Realtor and/or your attorney. The contract should specify what happens when either party breaks a contract to buy.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 30, 2012
My name is Rick Hose and I'm with Exit Martin. I would suggests getting a Great Realtor to walk you through this process. I work with a lot of out of town Buyer. I work with them one on one to get the prefect home. A Personal Home Buyer, is what I like to call it. I take pictures, share information, and make videos. I also enjoy working with first time home buyer. I also work with military and special needs families.

Hope to talk soon,
Rick Hose
386-527-5358
rick@exitmartin.com
https://www.facebook.com/ExitRealtyFl
http://www.hesellsflorida.com
Definitely need to call the lawyer!
I think you are confusing a home purchase agreement with signing an agreement to refinance a mortgage on a home which you already own. With a refinance, you do have a 3 day period after signing the agreement to revoke it. That is not the case with a purchase agreement. If you are thinking about trying to back out of your purchase agreement without a clause to allow you to back out, you will have issues. I suggest that you consult with an attorney who handles residential real estate matters.
Good morning,

All depends on your contract which you signed 9usually is 180 days).Check the papragraph to see if you change your mind and with draw your contract what's a penalty.If it's no penalty , you can withdraw it at any time.Call me if you would like to talk to me directly (386)527-4645
Contact your Agent, if unsatisfied with the answer then contact the agents Broker, if that does not satisfy you either, then call your local Association of Realtors and ask for the number to an affiliate attorney. These attorneys will likely give you a first interview for free, that may be all you require.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
You need to a REALTOR and/or your attorney. The contract should specify any exit strategies. Are you working with a REALTOR? If not, drop me a line @ 386-690-6546