Deb719667, Home Seller in 75052

how long is a house typically on the market before it sells in the 75052/Westchester area? Assuming the house is in great condition.

Asked by Deb719667, 75052 Tue Jan 24, 2012

Jennifer Fox’s answer
in todays time normal is different with all neighborhoods..but USUALLY the normal time before you see a contract is about 100 days on the market..then it can take 30-45days to close from the time you get the offer....If you are thinking of selling or buying please give me a call..Jennifer Fox, Fox Realtors, 817-401-9432
The average days on market is 73 for solds within the last 6 months in Westchester. The quickest sale was 5 days and the longest was a year. You mentioned great condition, which plays a big factor in selling time, however we must factor in other variables to arrive at a more accurate average estimate. Some other variables are... which subdivision within Westchester? price per square foot? short sale or traditional sale? pricing segment? marketing strategies? I would be glad to answer your questions and you would be able to answer some of mine. Then we'll determine how to maximize proceeds while minimizing market time. My office is at Westchester & Carrier. Feel free to contact me.

Per the report I've just ran, using the method banks/appraisers require of 6 months - there were 43 homes sold, from lowest price to highest price and the average days on market were 73.

Westchester is a very popular area with a variety of ammenities and good schools, easy access so homes priced correctly and in great shape continue to sell.

Please give me a call so that we can meet, view your property and I will run the market information necessary to give you the closest estimates for value, time, cost and present our market plan, advantages of 29+ years experience and Remax statistics.

Thank you for the opportunity to assist you!

Barbara Kerr/Remax Pinnacle
Good Evening Deb,

In the Westchester area, the average time the house is on the market is 86 days. Two important things that I tell sellers if they want their house to sell quickly is to price it right and to declutter their home. Marketing is also another key factor. I would love the opportunity to meet you, view your home, and show you the marketing techniques I use to get my listings sold! Spring is approaching which is when the market picks back up. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Make it a Blessed Day!

Tamika A. Goree
Halo Group Realty, LLC
Direct: 972.697.1178
Email: tamika.goree@live.com
Based on a quick search 12 months 93 homes SOLD DOM 97

Contact my office discuss our services to list your home

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
If the price is fair and the property is marketed properly it should sell rather fast. There are alot of buyers out there that are ready to buy. I would love to talk with you about selling your home

Please give me a call

Scott Kennedy
CENTURY 21 Judge Fite Company