Pv, Other/Just Looking in 43551

how is the realestate market in 43551 zip code. Are the houses selling fast and how long are they on the?

Asked by Pv, 43551 Thu Jul 10, 2008

market. Could some one let me know.
Thanks.PV

Answers

2
too bad C21 Kasten is now called ERA Dynasty and no longer has an Ohio office- anyhow, you posted that question quite some time ago- this for more recent inquiries who are looking for the same/ similar answer to that specific question- in depends on where exactly it is located and if it is priced correctly to reflect the condition, amenities, and economic times- has it been updated with features, colors, ???? that actual buyers desire in 2010??????? or has it been stuck in the decade it was constructed? is it close to schools, parks other community assets?? This is a buyer's market (still) and the home must be competitve in all areas- if not then it will languish on the market- we've been here since 1972 with our office in downtown Perrysburg since 1976 and have seen 3 major downturns and survived them all- its just a different market than we had had - the seller's had it their way for nearly 2 dcades- now it is the buyer's turn- that will change too- as long as we get some jobs- Prime Perrysburg (which is an incredible community!) homes alsways sell for a fair price when marketed by an award winning firm!
"Dan The Real Estate Man" Your response is rude, inflammatory, and all around unprofessional; I am shocked that you business has survived this long, with you responding in this manner on public social media. I do not know you, am not in real estate, and don't know what agency you are with. (but I assure you I will find out) I am former Pburg home owner & current B.G. resident, looking to lease/buy in the Perrysburg, Maumee, B.G. area; I will not be bring my business to your agency and would love to see this answer printed in the Messenger-Journal, I can't imagine it would be good for your business.
Flag Sat May 18, 2013
Hello Pv,
Jeff's answer was right on! How long a home is on the market is determined by several things. Price, condition, location and how motivated the seller is. Homes that are priced correctly, are staged and in good repair, have desireable locations will always sell faster than the average. How negotiable the seller is, is the final piece to this puzzle. Even in this economy that home could and should sell within a two to four week period. Buyers today are looking at everything in their price range and that could be 40+ homes. So your home needs to stand apart from that competition and the criteria I have mentioned is the way to do that.

Perrysburg has faired better than the surrounding areas in the last couple of years. I think the new shopping mall created a lot of jobs and brought people in to manage and work at all those new facitities. In addition the big box stores on RT 20 did the same thing. First Solar is located here in Perrysburg and they are in the process of hiring. At my last open house I had 4 families come through and they were all with that company. If you are thinking about listing, the best advice I can give you is to work with a professional so you know for sure that all your t's are crossed and your i"s are dotted. Trying to sell by owner first will greatly increase your days on the market.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you further.

Pam Aubry
Absolutely Aubry!
RE/MAX Executives
Perrysburg, OH
Web Reference: http://www.pamaubry.com