Gary, Home Seller in 53051

how is the market and what is the price range for 3b,1.5bt bilevel 1750' 1car garage

Asked by Gary, 53051 Sat Jul 14, 2007

new roof and siding

Answers

5
One place to start is right here on Trulia:

http://www.trulia.com/real_estate/Menomonee_Falls-Wisconsin/
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Jul 14, 2007
Gary, I have a web page wet up for such requests. Receive free marketing information for your neighborhood. http://www.ez1realty.net/770384.html
If Milwaukee employees are allowed to move to the suburbs, I think we may actually see some prices go up in Menomonee Falls. I have one listing and three buyers looking in Menomonee Falls. The really good deals are gone in a matter of days. Sales have increased during the last warm up, but have leveled off for the past 2 weeks. Let me know if you want information on your market emailed to you. I also have a page where I list all the sold units in Menomonee Falls over the past few months. http://www.ez1realty.net/467482.html
Gary- I see that you're in Menomonee Falls. Because the market is very much local, you'll be best served by contacting a real estate agent who knows your market well. They can perform what we call a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to help you determine the current market price. Many times, an agent will do this as a courtesy to you with the hope that if you choose to list your home for sale with an agent, you'll give them first shot. I often look at this as a job interview when I have a chance to meet with a seller who's trying to determine a market price. If I do my "interview" well I 'll not only provide you with the needed information to price your home properly but you'll see the difference in our marketing strategies vs. my competitors.
Gary,
IMHO you would be best served to counsel with a REALTOR in your area. The local market is best known by those working in it.
Typically there are three prices for which a home sells:
Wholesale, which is what an investor will pay, usually 10-20% below market, however they can usually close in less than 30 days,
Retail, which iw what a buyer would pay who was actively looking in the market right now for a home like yours,
Your price is based on the amount of time you have, the local market conditions, and the condition of your home. If you have time, then yoru Realtor can help you get the most for your home.
Keith
Keith Sorem, Real Estate Pro in Glendale, CA
The market here is getting better for the sellers. I would say we are in a somewhat neutral market although there is a good volume of inventory. Not many Bi-levels in this area. Plenty of ranches and 2-stories. You can expext anywhere between $200k & $300k depending on age. Feel free to visit my web site and conduct a search on the area. I will be happy to assist you.