Home Selling in The Villages>Question Details

Kevin Woodbu…, Home Owner in The Villages, FL

how do you list a home for sale?

Asked by Kevin Woodbury, The Villages, FL Wed May 1, 2013

Answers

3
Good evening Kevin ... I live in The Villages and know The Villages. I am a Realtor with Realty Executives In The Villages, a multi-million dollar producer, and have a proven track record of listing and selling homes. You can check my website, JanEnnes.com, to learn more about me. I would love to sit down with you to discuss your needs and to explain how I can list and sell your home. Call me if I can be of assistance ... thanks, Jan Ennes, Realtor

Realty Executives In The Villages
JanEnnes@comcast.net
JanEnnes.com
352-408-6214
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Kevin,

You find out who has the best and most training and experience, who has the most successful track record of getting homes sold for the most; fastest. You want someone who was trained by The Villages developer but is no longer focused on selling new homes for bigger commissions and much larger bonuses and trips. You find someone who is spending the money necessary to advertise in as many forms of advertising possible. Internet is #1, then Daily Sun, then open houses, word of mouth, referrals from years in The Villages (huge data base of buyers and sellers) and most importantly someone who can walk into just about any home in The Villages and in 10 minutes tell you what the home will sell for. There are 5 things you must have to get a home sold for the most and fastest. I advertise, simply put, everywhere. I now have over 35,000 hours in The Villages. I KNOW The Villages. I have a proven track record and 100% of the homes I listed in The Villages in 2012 sold before they expired!
Mark Dyer
President/ Owner
Black Tie Real Estate & Investments
352-516-8808 Sell Phone
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 1, 2013
Hi Kevin,

Hope you're having a great evening!

Are you interested in using an agent or are you interested in a For Sale by Owner?

You can see information on Selling your home here - http://www.thevillages.evusa.com/expertise/sellersguide

We produce a great sellers guide and I would be happy to discuss in more detail at your convenience.

Many thanks!

Alistair Powell
Managing Partner - Broker/Owner
Engel & Volkers The Villages