JKerr09, Home Seller in Richland, WA

how do i sell my house on trulia?

Asked by JKerr09, Richland, WA Tue Mar 19, 2013

Answers

9
Jk, the simple answer is - you cannot list your home on trulia as a for sale by owner.

Only agent listed homes can be posted here
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Mar 19, 2013
A video has been posted on YouTube .
A video is in youtube with instructions.
You need a local agent to sell your house, if you want it on Trulia. I have lived in the area for 14 years and know the market well. If you are looking for an extra opinion please call me, I can help!
Shawn Schwartz
Prudential Now Realty
509-947-1708
shawns@nowrealty.com
http://www.dreamhomesbyshawn.com
As a local agent, I am familiar with what drives the housing market here. I would be glad to provide you with some information of current market activity in your neighborhood at no cost or obligation. If you are interested, please contact me for more details.

Burt Lovejoy
Markel Properties
509-308-2188
burtlovejoy@yahoo.com
No disrespect intended, but.......................this person asked a very simple question.....which has a simple answer

Why is there the need for some (not just on this thread, as I see it all over) to lecture, "educate", inform, instruct, advise, warn.......etc., etc.........about what they should or shouldn't do......especially considering this person didn't ask for any advice?

What's wrong with just answering the simple question?
Like it was already said, you will get more money in your pocket by listing with an agent because of the professionalism & the extra exposure.

The bigger decision that you have to make is who to list it with. It is all about marketing your home to as many people as you can, especially online. The more people that see your house online, the more people that will come to see it in person. The more people that come & see your house, the faster you will sell it & the more you will sell it for. What I would recommend you do is interview all the agents that responded to your question here & just ask us why you should list with us, & not another agent. If you want another referral for a local agent, just let me know. If you need a loan for your next home, feel free to contact me directly.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
When I list your home, we put it on Trulia and all of the major Real Estate Sights. That is part of my marketing plan. If you would like additional information or a free comparative market analysis and/or neighborhood review to see the activity in your specific neighborhood, I'm happy to pull the information for you. This will help you determine the listing price - I'm happy to meet with you whether you are using a realtor or are planning on selling it on your own. I will provide you with the tools that are necessary to sell your home. Please email me at ShariS@Windermere.com or call me at 509-205-2266. I look forward to chatting with you and answering any questions you may have. I will help you however I can!
Shari Stringer
Windermere Group One/Tri-Cities
JKerr,
Hire a great local agent! Trulia is a site for agents only. Using an agent will actually make you more money, save you time and keep you safer and legal. Like many things, it looks easier than it is. A great agent is worth more than their commission, but a bad one or none at all can cost you in ways way beyond just a commission. Best of luck however you proceed.