Lucy Schick, Home Seller in Saint Johnsville, NY

how do i put my house on trulia to sell?

Asked by Lucy Schick, Saint Johnsville, NY Thu Apr 26, 2012

having a hard time trying to figure out how to list my home

Answers

3
Hi Lucy,

I'm Andrew, a community manager here in Trulia Voices, and so can speak on Trulia's behalf.

Anna and Tim are quite right in saying that only real estate professionals can list homes for sale on Trulia.com. We've built a "Find A Pro" tool to make it easy to find real estate professionals based on recommendations from other home buyers and sellers, and how active and knowledgeable they are in the Trulia community. You can find that tool here: http://bit.ly/IKgpiE

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help, either by responding here or at my email below.

Thanks again,

Andrew
Community Manager, Trulia Voices
andrew@trulia.com
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site....
If you are talking about a for sale by owner (FSBO) the answer is you can't. Trulia is a tool for Realtors and those homes listed by Realtors for sale. Just another reason to list with a Realtor.