Home Selling in Willoughby>Question Details

Charlene War…, Home Owner in Willoughby, OH

how do i list property?

Asked by Charlene Warner, Willoughby, OH Mon Apr 30, 2012

Answers

5
Marilyn Travis’ answer
Dear Cherlene,

I would love to sit down with you and discuse your home selling needs and show you all the tools I have to market your home. Prudential has some unique marketing features that are exclusive to our company.

Give me a call or send me an e-mail.
Give us a call or visit our website at http://www.thetothteam.com. and we can discuss this with you. Just closed a home in Willoughby on Berkshire Rd., and Waldamere.

thanks,
David and Donna Toth
1-216-210-8684
Hi Charlene. When you feel that you are ready to market and sell your home, you will want to call a Realtor in your area to come over and discuss the process with you. The agent will give you tips on preparing the home for market as well as do a study of current market conditions in your area to help you determine fair market value. The agent will also go over their marketing systems and strategies with you.

Please feel free to call me with any further questions you may have. 216-390-0660
Charlene,
Your question could have many answers. If you are thinking of selling your home and are looking for an agent, this is a good place to sart. Give us a call and we can walk you through the process.
Sara
Hi Charlene,

The best way is to select an agent who will then do evertying for you (pricing, marketing, print media, photos, open houses, showings, reporting, analysis, negotiations, etc.) You can also consider 'limited service' brokers or negotiate the commission rate and services to be performed if you are on a very tight budget. Anything is better than attempting to sell on your own.

However, if you are interested in selling it own your own, well, that is just that, on your own. Starting with how to do it :-)