Halo, Home Seller in Durham, NC

how do i list on this site?

Asked by Halo, Durham, NC Tue Mar 26, 2013

Answers

4
As noted by the other agent, this site is mainly for realtors only, I am a full service agent here in Durham, retired law enforcement and know the area well, I also partner with an auction company which is a useful tool for selling properties, thanks, Alton
This site does not allow listings by owner. If you are listing your home with a Realtor, they will be able to post it here on Trulia.

I live here in Durham and know it well, if I can be of any assistance to you, feel free to contact me through my profile here on Trulia.
As already noted listings found here are typicllay through Realtors.

If you would like to explore the services of a local Realtor I would be happy to visit with to discuss your needs and goals and how I may be able to assist.

We have 2 beautiful lots in North Durham, not far from Treyburn. Next to hospitals, major highways, and shopping.
One way that I know is to hire a listing agent to represent you, and through their relationship with the Triangle Multiple Listing Service, your listing would be syndicated to this website. I would love to help you in your efforts!
Other that that, I am sure that if you poke around through this site, there might be a way for unrepresented individuals to list their properties for sale. Check it out.
Flag Tue Mar 26, 2013