Egeeter, Home Owner in 07108

how do i list my house for sale (by owner ) with pictures on Trulia.com?

Asked by Egeeter, 07108 Fri Jun 8, 2012

Answers

9
I can list your property on Trulia at no charge
I can also show you how you can get it on Trulia yourself
Contact me for a free FSBO consultation.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 10, 2012
You can't. Try FSBO sites. Trulia only lists agent listed properties.
Web Reference: http://dianeglander.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jun 8, 2012
How do I list my house on Trulia
I would like to have my realtor list my MLS 705158, but she seems unclear if she will be charged or not. Why is this such a mystery? We have listed with her for a flat fee, and she is willing to list for another flat fee, but is unclear about the charges. Our home is also listed on our website http://www.onebeam.net/fsbo/

We were also told that we could list through Postlets, but that doesn't work either. What is the straight deal with Trulia?

Christine
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
Trulia doesn't take true for sale by owner listings. You CAN list with a flat fee agency that you pay a one time fee and all they do is list the property and get it fed into the MLS and Trulia.
But be aware you get what you pay for. NOTHING!!

Are you sure you are ready to do a FSBO with all the (legal) papework involved? Are you ready to spend nights and/or weekends home showing your house to "prospective buyers" (read strangers) and do you know how to make sure they are pre-qualified and serious before just letting them into your home? Are you ready to hold your own open houses (if you chose to) and let even MORE strangers just wander through your home? Are you willing to spend the $$ it takes to print brochures/ advertise in the newspaper or on other online websites? Do you know how to negotiate a contract, deal with inspection issues, how to hold buyers to their contract contingencies (like downpayments, mortgage due dates etc)?

You are really better off hiring a full service local Realtor who can control who gets into your home, pays to market your home, helps with price negotiation, contract contingencies, inspection issues etc.
I have 17 acres close to branson missouri, part is zoned residential, part commercial with hiway frontage,as well as part agriculture how do I go about listing nationally
Hi Egeeter,

Homes listed in the MLS system are automatically fed into Trulia. This is why you would need to have your
home listed with a Realtor. So once they advertise your home in the mls it will appear on Trulia. Or you can pay a flat fee with a broker that would put it in the mls for you.
If you ever seek the help of a Realtor, feel free to contact me as I am licensed in Ga and NJ and
work in the Newark area.

Laquita Baez
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metrobrokers- GA
770-901-0956
Weichert Realtors -NJ
908-277-1200 ext. 226
YOU DON'T...

this site is for listings through Realtors only...unless you go with one of those flat fee agencies who you pay to put the listing in the MLS, then in essence, sell the house yourself as a FSBO....