hernann, Both Buyer and Seller in Greensboro, NC

how do I sell a difficult house? driveway is on a busy street and although neat, the yard isn't as pretty as others on the street.

Asked by hernann, Greensboro, NC Thu Apr 4, 2013

Answers

8
There is nothing you can do about your house being located on a busy street, so concentrate on things you can control. Try to give your home as much curb appeal as you can, so you might want to consider hiring a landscaper. If your home shows well and is priced right, yoiu will attract some buyers.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 4, 2013
Hernann,
There is a buyer for every home.
As others have noted, there are things you can change and things you can not. Every real estate professional wishes they had the magic wand that could relocate a house. How often have we heard, "If this house was over there, I could sell it in a minute for a gazillion dollars!" Alas, these wands were conficated in 2008 using the voluntary wand registry list.
-
If a proper analysis of your property has been completed you know the following:
1. How many home like yours sell each month in your area.
2. Home many homes sell at your price point.
3. How many of these sold homes were on a busy street.
4. What the list price/sold price ratio of these sold homes.
5. How many competing homes are currently on the market
6. Based on the previous data the anticipated level of buyer response through effective marketing.
7. If your price point exceeds the ratio, the result will be "ABSOLUTE SILENCE."
-
Based on the NUMBERS, you must decide if you need to wait for the dynamics to work OR over ride these projections with the master of all selling strategies....Reduce the Price!
-
Good things come to those who take action before reaching a crisis. Let the numbers show you the reality, and let your situation dictate your actions within this reality. If you defy the numbers, you will not get the best results.

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Assoicate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
There is nothing you can do about the busy street, but you can make it as inviting and attractive as possible with landscaping. Possibly adding a short picket fence with shrubs to create a buffer between the house and street.
Margaret Moore
Busy streets are not a problem to all buyers, may be buyers with small kids do not like them much, but otherwise should not be a problem. But the yard can be fixed rather inexpensively, especially the curb appeal should be great and the back should be inviting, it would be worth spending some money on it, some improvements are easy to do with not too many expenses.

A good local Realtor may be of some help before listing your property for sale. If you need a recommendation let me know.
Sincerely yours,
Edith YourRealtor4Life & Chicago and Northern Illinois Expert

Working always in the very BEST interest of her clients, Buyers, Sellers and Investors alike....
And always with a SMILE 
Covering for @Properties the city of Chicago, all N and NW suburbs, the fine homes on the
North Shore, and many of the W and SW suburbs, and with her trusted Partner Agents all of
the US and worldwide properties. Edith speaks French, German, some Spanish and other.....
@Properties ---- EdithSellsHomes@gmail.com
Check out my website at htttp://tinyurl.com/YourRealtor4Life
HAVE THE MOST WONDERFUL DAY :)
Would love to help you out! I might even be able to discount my commission due the the Sign Exposure Id get on that busy street! Could be a win win for all parties!

Josh Miller
REMAX of Greensboro
336-215-8019
Joshua.Miller@REMAX.net
I was successful selling my listings that were located on busy streets. Please let me know if you wanted to meet and discuss the marketing plan.
Call me directly. My number is 919.525.1261. I buy houses in all types of situations, no matter what their difficulty is I can close as quickly as you prefer and I pay all cash. Call me or e-mail me at sadair@fmrealty.com.