Joe Jordan, Home Owner in Rocky Mount, NC

how do I list my home?

Asked by Joe Jordan, Rocky Mount, NC Mon Mar 26, 2012

Answers

5
The best way to list and sell your home is to find an experienced realtor in your area, with experience in selling the type of home you have.
When choosing your realtor, make sure to find you how he/she will market your property and how often she intend to run open houses. Showcasing and marketing your property are very important.

Gisele Zachar-Nashelsky
Broker Associate
Twitter: twitter.com/sellinginmiami
Facebook: facebook.com/sellinginmiamibygisele
Email: sellinginmiami@gmail.com
Talk to neighbors and co-workers to find out who they would reccomend and then call that Realtor and set up an appointment for them to meet at your property. The Realtor should be able to explain everything to your satisfaction, if not call another Realtor
Joe,

If you are looking to list your home in the Rocky Mount area with a local agent, I would be glad to sit down with you and go through the listing process. If you are looking to sell the property on your own, I am still will to go over the process and to let you know what forms you are required to have in order to sell property in North Carolina.
Hello Joe,
If you are working with a real estate agent then he can post your property for sale on this site as Trulia does not accept for-sale-by-owner listings.

If you are attempting to sell your home yourself then I suggest posting on Zillow.com and Craigslist.com as these sites will accept for-sale-by-owner listings. You can also post it on some for-sale-by-owner sites such as fsbo.com and forsalebyowner.com for a nominal fee.

However; working with a real estate agent will give your home the best exposure out on the internet as your listing will feed onto numerous real estate web sites.

Good luck selling!

Laura Feghali
Prudential Connecticut Realty
If asking about listing on this site--If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site; or simply list with any local agent/realty office, that you have interviewed and liked best....