Kukuli Velar…, Home Seller in Philadelphia, PA

how do I list a property?

Asked by Kukuli Velarde, Philadelphia, PA Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

4
Philip J. Cunningham Sr.’s answer
Just call and interview Realtors to match up with your needs and what you are willing to pay. Please keep in mind no all Real Estate agents are Realtors where as all REALTORS ARE Agents Please call my office so that I may interview with you for the Position of Sellers Agent. I would be more then pleased to meet with you either in my office or at your location to discuss this after you receive a State of PA required Consumer Notice. I've been an agent for over 20 years and still require this so when an agent wants to talk real estate on the phone ask for the reading of the Oral Disclosure. My office number is 215-725-5700X49 and cell 267-934-1971 hope to talk with you soon there is no charge to talk with me and LEARN your rights. As you can see I'm differnt then others.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr.
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19152
215-725-5700 X49
267-934-1971
PhilCunningham2004@yahoo.com
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Kukuli,
I would be happy to discuss selling your home with you and review the process, your options, etc.
We can also go over my sales techniques and the tools I utilize to maximize the outcome of your sale.
Please let me know if you would like to arrange a time to talk further.
Jennifer L. Geddes, MBA
Tri-County Realty
Jennphilarealtor@gmail.com
Cell: (484) 995-2155
Good morning:

Most homeowners contact a real estate agent and have the agent list the property for sale. This ensures an experenced professional will guide your process and gain your property the largest pool of potential buyers.

Ana Barlow, Realtor
OCF Real Estate LLC

Anabarlow@gmail.com
267.408.8036
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it for you, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.