Mantragirl, Home Seller in 77429

how do I list a house for sale on trulia - myself (I have a house in Pittsburgh and I am also an agent in CA,) I would like to list my own house.?

Asked by Mantragirl, 77429 Sun Jan 3, 2010

Answers

7
Mantragirl,

If I understand your question correctly.........

If you are trying to sell your home independently without using a real estate professioanl(for sale by owner) you will not be able to list your property on Trulia. At this time the Trulia accomodates property sales that are done specifically through a real estate company and realtor.

Best wishes

The Eckelr Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jan 3, 2010
If you are a licensed CA realtor and belong to a MLS association, once you post the listing to MLS system Trulia will pick it up. Trulia does not accept listings from private sellers or non-MLS generated information.
My house is on trulia as sold but it is not how can I correct this
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 5, 2014
If it is listed for sale with a real estate agent contact him/her to correct the problem.
Flag Wed Oct 8, 2014
I can help, feel free to call anytime.

JR Regan
Broker Associate
713-443-5911
To list your house in Cypress, Texas you would need to do a FSBO or engage the services of an agent licensed in Texas. You have already received the answer regarding listing on Trulia. I post my listings on Trulia. Makes my sellers happy even though it may not generate a viable buyer! The HAR MLS is outstanding, btw. If you are serious about selling your property in Cypress, I recommend you engage the services of a licensed agent who is also a member of HAR.

Web Reference: http://www.krishoch.com
Apparently I'm not seeking your business as I'm not in your area, but in this kind of market, I strongly believe that you need a local agent with solid and active marketing plan, rather than just look for a way to post the home on a website. Best of luck.
Mantragirl

The Official answer is you need to have an Agent put it on the site for you. If you have an Agent you can go here and list it on Trulia for you (It's Free).. If you're an Agent then go there...
http://www.trulia.com/submit_listings/

If you are doing an FSBO then you can find any of the many Flat-Fee services to list your Home on the MLS, Trulia and on other sites like realtor.com, msn.com, remax.com, kw.com, prudential.com, realestate.com, excite.com ...

Also you can choose to follow Trulias response to this question and contact them...

From Emily of Trulia....."If you are selling your home on your own, please note that Trulia does not include FSBO listings within our search results, however you can talk to our sales team to learn more about advertising options that you may may be able to take advantage of. Please call 888-568-6487 if you'd like to learn more.

Good luck, Dunes