Home Selling in Williamston>Question Details

Mjmies, Home Seller in Williamston, SC

how do I link my listing to trulia?

Asked by Mjmies, Williamston, SC Wed Feb 1, 2012

Answers

2
Mjmies, as stated below this is for Real Estate professionals. You may try and blog here about your property. Best way is have an agent input the property listing here as well as many other online real estate websites. Sometimes the money you think you will save by going it alone FSBO, nets out less. For example my clients receive the benefit of 6 web-sites we maintain as well as syndication to over 100 additional real estate base websites on the internet.

Considering 90% of the people begin their real estate search online, that is where you want to be in Real Estate 2012 Mjmies.

Best of luck,

Rob
Listing data comes primarily from partnerships with brokers, agents, MLSs and other aggregators. Other third-party partnerships provide records of previous sales and price trend information. Neighborhood data comes from various sources including the US Census and parent reviews of local schools. So if you are a homeowner you should contact a realtor in your area to have them add your listing, they can also market you listing to several other sites as well.