Dawn, Home Seller in Fort Wayne, IN

how do I go about listing my house on here?

Asked by Dawn, Fort Wayne, IN Mon May 7, 2012

Answers

13
Please visit my free informative website:
http://www.kenrichardsonrealty.com
Hi Dawn, Yes, you definitely can get your home listed with Trulia and several others by listing with a nationwide Real Estate Company. Century 21 Landmark can do that for you.

I have been a broker working full time for several years. My policy is making your move a very successful one. If your selling or buying, I can make that happen. Please feel free to calll me or email me with all your thoughts and concerns.

Karen Bennett
Century 21 Landmark
260-433-6980
Wow! That's quite a few responses. I'm not going to beg for your business or tell you how great we are.

If you would like to have a simple and pressure free conversation about your situation, our contact information is on our profile.

Either way, good luck to you!
Hi Dawn,

I'll be glad to help you with the listing and subsequent selling of your house and make sure that you get Trulia and full Realtor.com internet exposure. I am a full-time Real Estate Broker with more than 25 years experience in the local Fort Wayne market. Homes listed by a Realtor typically sell faster and for more money than those sold by an owner. I can also show you ways to minimize the impact of real estate fees on your sale proceeds.

You may reach me at (phone number) 260-422-1888 or (e-mail) ken@kenrichardsonrealty.com
Subject: Ken Vaughn - REALTOR - Please Consider me.... Serving Peoples Real Estate Needs!!!

Dawn,

You are wanting to get your home on Truial's site. According to Truila, you would have to allow a licensed real estate agent to place you home on Trulia's site. Trulia's value is massive because what it bring to you and me. You are another opportunity for those of us who are active in this great business while the right real estae agent will bring great opportunity for you to get the highest value for value for the best terms. My name is Ken Vaughn. I have been an active and successful real estate agent for over three decades. I can provide you with references from past clients years ago or last week.

If you’re considering selling a home and then buying a home, selecting a real estate agent is the first important decision you will have to make. While there are many qualified real estate agents in the Fort Wayne and surrounding communities, it’s important to decide on a professional who will understand your needs and individual preferences, someone who you can respect and trust. Nearly four out of five homebuyers and sellers enlist in the help of a real estate professional or broker. Whether you’re looking to sell or buy a new home, choosing a professional who best fits your needs is vital. Here are some questions to consider when choosing an agent:

* How long have they been a real estate professional?

* Do they work full or part time?

* How long have they been working in this particular area?

* What type of homes do they usually market?

* How much of their business comes from repeat customers or referrals?

*How many homes did they sell last year?

* How often can you expect to be updated, regardless of any progress?

Plus many more questions that concern you.

Above all you should choose an agent that you feel most comfortable. Your real estate professional will be your guide through the entire process of buying or selling a home, and can be a valuable resource. Make sure that whomever you select is well suited to your demands.

I’d love to hear from you and have the opportunity to discuss why I may be right for you. You may also find it worthwhile to explore my website, it has plenty of information to cover your real estate needs. My site allows you to perform very detailed searches using search fields typically reserved only for real estate agents, so it’s a great place to start.

I have recent or long term clients who would like to tell you about my services and me. If you would like to talk with them, I can provide you their contact information. They will speak volumes more than I can in a few minutes.

Don’t hesitate to call or e-mail me with any of your real estate questions, I would be delighted to help you make the process of buying or selling a home a really smooth one.

Make life valuable!!!

Thank you your time and consideration,

Kenneth F. Vaughn, Jr.
Re/Max Results
8101 Coldwater Rd.
Fort Wayne, IN 46825
(260)413-9416 - Cell
(260)490-1590 ex. 204
(888)589-2758 - E-Fax
ken@FWHomz.com
http://www.FWHomz.com
Hi Dawn

Work with the many fine Realtors responding to your question.

Check what is happening in the neighborhood by reading the Papers at
the local library, or your local town paper. Go to sites such as this, eappraisal,
or http://www.realtor.com to understand the value of your home.

http://tinyurl.com/7vq9j46
[Open in new window]

Ruth
Dawn,

We at Mike Thomas Associates offer traditional personal service with today's technology. If you are interested in listing your home, please feel free to contact me for a free market analysis and professional sales presentation.

Best of luck!

Wendy Bellamy
Dawn,

If you'd like to get your home listed on here, you will need to list it with a Realtor. I can offer you 13 years experience selling Fort Wayne Real Estate, and well as personalized service, and at the best price to you. If you are interested in learning more, please check out my website, http://www.DarrenSchortgen.com, and see if I sound like someone you would like to work with.

Darren Schortgen
Broker/Owner
Advanced Realty
260.385.7603
Darren@DarrenSchortgen.com
Give me a call. We at Century 21 Bradley not only have our own website, but our listings are on the Century 21 website plus our MLS feeds out to a variety of sites making your listing available world wide. We at Bradley also have our own TV show which airs every week. Once a TV ad airs is is linked to your listing and shows as a tour on our website. I would love to help you get your home on the market ASAP.
If you are a for sale by owner the post is not allowed, you can however try blogging about the property; if and when you do list with an agent, he/she can post it, ask; or consider any flat fee realty company that feeds into the site.
Dawn,
Everything Patrick said is true. Contact him or I, and Coldwell Banker will not only get you on Trulia, but around 40 other websites as well! The marketing tools we offer are second to none.
Justin T. Herber
260 413-4942
Hi Dawn,
Trulia does not support For Sale By Owner properties. You need to be listed with a Realtor to have a your home appear on Trulia. Please contact me and I can place you with the very best Coldwell Banker REALTOR for your neighborhood.