Maureen, Both Buyer and Seller in Darien, IL

how do I find the history of a property which recently sold, one part of which was mls#12207 and the other?

Asked by Maureen, Darien, IL Sun Mar 16, 2008

mls#12531. The combined property was a house on an acre and an empty acre in darien ct 06820. 179 Middlesex road house and lot listed at 2.500,000.

Answers

5
Maureen, If you have the address, in our area the registry of deeds is accessible online. If you do not wish to contact an agent, which I would suggest as they will be able to give you more information regarding the exchange, the registry might be available to you.
Maureen, The first step is to go to Darien town hall. Start at the assessors office and get the field cards for both properties. Depending on what information you are trying to gather you can go to the town clerks office for the deed info then planning and zoning and the building department for permits and so on. For real estate listing history etc. you can call me at RealtyQuest in Darien and I'll do what I can do to help you.
Web Reference: http://www.realtyquest.com
I have acess to the Darein MLS. let me know what you wish to know and Ill look it up for you!
Try going to Town Hall. They typically have all the land records there.
Hi Maureen,
Property history information is available to Realtors from our MLS program. It is easiest to ask your Realtor for that information. If you are not working with a Realtor & would like my assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.
Caitlin Cragg
(203) 615-3609
Eco Broker
Century 21