Home Selling in Flower Mound>Question Details

Stephen Roma…, Other/Just Looking in Flower Mound, TX

how do I find actual sale prices of houses over last year within the Wellington community?

Asked by Stephen Romanelli, Flower Mound, TX Tue May 27, 2008

Answers

4
Stephen,

Great question! You can ask a local agent to provide you with a CMA or as Jeff stated and would probably be very beneficial so you can fully understand the CMA sit down with an agent and go over the current sales and market. Right now the homes in Wellington are selling very fast and many of them do not even hit the market. Hope this helps and if you ever need anything please feel free to call!

Robin Massey
Realtor®
RE/MAX DFW Associates
Off: 972-355-3588
Fax: 972-539-3551
robinm@rmdfw.com http://www.masseyrealtygroup.com
Jeff Brand & Associates sells hundreds of homes a year in the Flower Mound area. Many of those homes are located in Wellington. I would like to sit down with you and review the market analysis for your home and answer any questions you have about selling.

Please feel free to call or email me for more information or to schedule an appointment. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jeff Brand
972.539.3550
Jeff@JeffBrand.com
Appraisers will not look back an entire year, they typically only look back 90 days. We have access to the information you need and would be happy to assist you.
You'll need to work directly with a Realtor. Through the MLS system we generally have access to most sales prices. Texas is a non-disclosure state and therefore sales are not reported/recorded generally at the courthouse. I recommend you always use a Realtor when purchasing a home. It will should lower your price, save you lots of time, and reduce your risk. I'd be happy to work with you if you have not already signed a buyer's representation agreement with another agent.
Web Reference: http://www.teamlynn.com
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX